Search found 367 matches

Return

by Bman
Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 125-131

So a little while ago I seen a few guys mentioning in Olafsmash’s log about him being more interested in getting validation from the lay, rather than the actual lay. It made me think about my actions posting here. Of course I, like the rest of us, want the respect of those I respect and want the “go...
by Bman
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Lesson learned in Harem Management; 2 No Pull Dates

Update Girls Spiritual Girl: Currently still doing the egg freeze thing. It takes a lot. Supposed to link back up at the end of the month. But its obviously been a long time since the last time we seen each other. So we will see. Alright, now like any good scientist would do, they confess when thei...
by Skelly92
Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Hi I'm Skelly I, Skelly, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I am 30 from Newcastle, England. My main goals is to lose my virginity by the end of the year. I will do this by mainly focusing on online dating apps. My goals are to - Lose 40 pounds of fat by the end of the year -...
by JurcekThePurcek
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Start of my tinder journey

Hey everyone, kratjeuh a much better perspective on the situation I agree. Also i definitely saw that girls are very random sometimes :D Wnyhg That's definitely what I am focusing on overall with girls these days. Felt the date went pretty good considering it was with a hotter girl so im feeling pre...
by september
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should You Use Enhancers For Approach Anxiaty

Outside of the health risks I don't see the issue with enhancers at all tbh Said as someone who has never used them for daygame If gaming on drugs gets you more approaches, conversations, numbers, dates, lays, then you're getting more quality and quantity of interactions in the time spent, which giv...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

MAC CHECKING IN: I am fucking tired, worked hard all day, I have to go to bed now man. SPENT. Fasted today! Gotta get myself on point, photoshoot on the 24th. High Priority Task done today: -Client work -Client calls -FB post scheduling: Wrote and scheduled 3 FB posts a day (7 days a week) for a wee...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's Easter monday daygame rampage

10/04/2023 Easter monday daygame rampage, 14 approaches in city center with a mate over about 4 hours. [14] approach, [8] blowout, [6] conversation, [2] number 1. 7/10 Brunette, front stopped, opened direct, turned out she was 16. Made a joke about feeling weird now, she thanked me anyway for the co...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

Thanks KINGS! Working hard on my biz, levelling up, getting more clients. I only want 5-8 more clients. Then, IronWIll is FULL. I do my service 1 on 1, intensive. It's fucking awesome and I am LOVING what I do. Motivated as ever, driven as ever. Working hard, being consistent. Onboarded 4 fantastic ...
by Bman
Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Couple New Photos

Continuing to update the photos on my profiles. I started messaging girls on Hinge again this week and will say that the Jason Momoa ripoff has increased the quality of matches at least +.5 to +1. Also I'm actually getting matches on Bumble with it also. Thats pretty fucking cool. Anyways, here's a ...
by Zug
Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

Why are you reading all this content regarding people debating pill ideology and the videos from MGOTW? You're just sabotaging your level of buy in with that stuff. The negative ideologies are self fulfilling, the more you believe them, the more true they are. When I was in your position (very overw...
by Hawkins
Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawkins Self-Improvement Adventure: Getting Back and Focusing

What's up guys. Back again and continuing with the month of trying to improve my tinder photos. I've made a separate post for feedback on the ones I took today. I want to write out some of my thoughts on the process of taking them though. First off, it was FUCKING STRESSFUL. Jesus Christ man. I real...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

DREAM BIG

LIFE IS ABUNDANT

WORK HARD

PLAY HARD

EXPLORE THE WORLD

RISE UP TO GREATNESS

LETS GET IT TODAY KINGS

-MAC
by Holden
Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very low opener rate

Your bio doesn't really give girls anything to go on. You want to add something that adds mystery, when you read it you want to know more. Then they'll ask you about it. "I have the weirdest job ever" "Don't ask me about my useless talent" For a long time I also stole Alex from PWF's bio that said: ...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

Really enjoyed the interview MILFandCookies did with The Dom ( AskTheDom ) https://youtu.be/FyOqhV9GqfQ ---------- Up at 5am. Vision board. ATG work done. 6am: Legs & Shoulders in the gym. Smashed it. BW: 191.3 Down 3lbs since Sunday. Lets keep working, and present an improvement this Sunday. Going ...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

Lost all hope. You can see my post history. I was as ready as I could be. or at least I thought I was. I don't know if I am going to make it. Feel like a loser not only in not achieving my goals, but as a whole boys!! Thoughts of killing myself have started appearing the past several weeks. Every b...