Search found 4 matches

Return

by SquirtingPikachu
Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

Yesterday I was 122 calories below target (2000/day), I had some snacks before I began my next fast. Facing my junk food addiction's gonna suck, but I envision me being shredded and it's holding me through. I did 100 burpees and jogged around the block. Cardio's not that great, but hammering it out ...
by SquirtingPikachu
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

Yesterday and today were fuck up days. I exceeded my caloric window by 700 calories, so today I'm entering a deficit near around the same number. I'm sure it'll be a bit harder, but I'll pull. Worked some overtime and was mentally exhausted so I said fuck it.. Workout wise, the cardio is improving -...
by SquirtingPikachu
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

Re-activated my gym membership and did chest day. Did couch to 5k, but tapped out half way. My 4 day split has three off-days that fit perfectly with couch25k’s program, so I plan to do it on those days.
by SquirtingPikachu
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

Committed to Couch25k, completed week 2 of 8 so I'm feeling good. Unfortunately, I passed my calorie cap. I know that in the beginning of this thread there's been many suggestions to prevent me from over-eating. From my observations, it boils down to laziness and unpreparedness. If I don't take time...