Search found 8 matches

Return

by Vice
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

Remember; this will take time. I've personally done well with a "set it and forget it" lifestyle change. If you haven't read the book "The Slight Edge", it'll get you excited for this process. You can get it cheap used from Amazon or Thriftbooks
by Greenranger
Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

I posted in the Introduction Forum a few days ago, but haven't gotten down to creating a log and documenting my journey to my goals. I'm 6'0"" and at 205lbs, my goal is to cut down till my abs are visible and my man-boobs are gone. I set myself on a calorie restriction of 2000/day and combining it ...
by Striker
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

Yesterday I was 122 calories below target (2000/day), I had some snacks before I began my next fast. Facing my junk food addiction's gonna suck, but I envision me being shredded and it's holding me through. I did 100 burpees and jogged around the block. Cardio's not that great, but hammering it out...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

Fuck yeah, dude, just keep showing up! I've worked out first thing in the morning for long periods of time. Training fasted is a classic weight loss technique, and working out first thing follows the old rule - if it's important, do it first. Distractions, obligations, and failing willpower can take...
by SIGMA_1234
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

I like your username lol

Keep pushing
by Svadhishthana
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Match with a girl yesterday. Super cute, has a pic of herself on a sport bike. She seems distracted while I'm messaging her, but I'm laying on the flirting really hard and she keeps responding. Get to the "where are you located" part.... Nebraska. Motherfucker. Apparently she was just in town for th...
by Svadhishthana
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Knocked out yesterday, but it wasn't that hard. Ran boosts. Will discuss results in my tinder thread, but not stellar. Weird thing - 2 different girls asked for my Instagram. Kinda awkward, since I basically don't have one. It started getting popular when I was about halfway through college, at whic...
by Svadhishthana
Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Followed up w/ girl from Friday. She was interested in meeting again. But I reviewed out messages and noticed I'd never been explicit about wanting to be casual, which might have played a role in my the date felt so relationship-y. So in my follow-up texts, I made sure I was explicit, so as not to f...