Search found 12 matches

Return

by nipple-flip
Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I'll try and talk briefly about the things you mentioned: > People talking shit about me behind my back at work, being mocked out in public Hard to see this in the short term, but none of that needs to matter. those people's opinions are only worth the attention you choose to give them. you can alwa...
by Radical
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Photo Advice

Skating pic is cool af mate. Thats gotta go in like 2nd or 3rd Id like more of a portrait pic for your main, the closest is you with a drink and we dont really want drinking shots where the drink covers your face like that. Also you're wearing plaid flannel and id want to see all plaid flannel colle...
by Manganiello
Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's story

I think everyone who comes on this forum has a history that's a little bit fucked up with women.

Like we all underperformed massively and have to rescript and rewrite our lives to make it all happen.

In hindsight I think this is really the blessing in disguise.
by ninjaboynaru
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ninja Conquers Approach Anxiety

Ninja Conquers Approach Anxiety I spent much of the past year practicing Game without a clear path. While I learned a lot about myself and slowly built up some confidence and a change in self-image, it's ultimately led nowhere; I'm still stuck with crippling approach anxiety and random waves of hig...
by SpongeBob
Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Meditating for 1,000 hours

Camtheman wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:52 pm
Do you recommend Headspace, and is it worth paying for it monthly?
I'd recommend to pay for one month, to get the fundamentals, and then keep going on your own.
by Noself
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Meditating for 1,000 hours

When you first start it’s worth it but once you get the fundamentals of the basic guided meditations, I would say to move on from the app. They have different types of meditations for different topics, emotions, and life events (acceptance, grief, kindness, productivity, etc….) but the foundation is...
by Noself
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Meditating for 1,000 hours (Hour 287)

This is a log of my meditation sessions, until I reach 1,000 hours. I will document the emotions that I feel and the thoughts that I have during my meditation sessions. Obviously the amount of hours in mastering a skill isn’t the only thing that matters but I want to use this to push myself. I curre...
by SpongeBob
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Improve Your Voice: 8-Week Course Log

Man I feel a bit sad that you feel you need to work on your voice, because it's actually pretty cool. Fuck those people that made you feel insecure about it. If you want to work on stuff like elocution, putting more emotions when you talk and things like that ok, but you don't need to change how it ...
by Akilles7
Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Akilles: Log Part I

Introduction Hello all. I wanted to start this progress log for two reasons. First, to give myself a medium through which to reflect on my experiences. And, second, to chronicle my evolution. My goals are simple and definite. My two long term goals are to bang 50 girls and have at least one threeso...
by Akilles7
Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Akilles: The Evolution

January Recap – My Best Month So Far January was the most exciting and rewarding month so far. Lots of new insights, discoveries, and novel experiences. The first month of this year started off with a bang: I banged 3 new chicks in one weekend!!!! Never done that before! But let me give a week-by-w...
by Sisyphus
Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

Never take things slower. Your subconscious mind is looking for opportunities to fuck you. If you make things easier for yourself, you'll underperform I hope you realize how profound what you said was. I really needed to hear that man. Momentum is really important for a lot of things. By the way, w...
by Akilles7
Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Akilles: The Evolution

Wow man, insane how far you've come since just 2020 you said? Mirin' for sure. How long did it take you to get rid of approach anxiety? I wouldn't say that I've gotten rid of it. It's still present, and the degree to which it's present fluctuates. The biggest reduction I saw was after 2 months. I w...