Search found 4 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to keep energetic while approaching

I live in Tel aviv which is considered the pua capital of my country. So the women here started developing golden vagina syndrome, so the need to move to another area is required now. I'd bet every single dollar that is not true. You have to understand nobody does day game. Nobody. It's extremely r...
by MILFandCookies
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tripod shipping is being delayed

Hey guys. I'm waiting for tripod to take pictures with my phone (I'm spending more money on nutrition and workouts to put on photos for now) on the nature side of my town for online profiles, it seems like most shipments have been stuck. My tripod is going to take some time until arrival. Was wonde...
by Warped_Mindless
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New photos

The pose seems weird and forced.

The outfit is boring and bland.

I do like the lighting. Keep it up! It takes a lot of effort to get great photos so don’t be discouraged.

My best advice is to find a few pics on mens style themed instagram pages and just try to copy them exactly.
by Adrizzle
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New photos

Boring pics. Your profile picture is better. These photos say nothing about you. Next time run through a range of expressions, smile, serious, goofy, confused. Take front on 3/4 and the side profile. Try looking and not looking at the camera. Pay attention to details. Why do you have the laundry lin...