Search found 7 matches

Return

by Suave1
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Suave1, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hi all! I'm super excited to join this community and get started towards ridiculous success. About me -I am 22 years old -I live in the US -Still in college(pursuing doctorate) -With a combo of luck and hard work, I started a busi...
by Suave1
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6 Hour Rule?

6hrs? LOL. No. Appreciate the laugh. Why are you taking advice from someone who has no proof he even gets laid, and looks like this? Dude hasn't even tried to improve his appearance or lose weight or dress half-decent. IMG_20211012_061150.jpg Thanks for taking your time to answer Andy. Don't really...
by Suave1
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6 Hour Rule?

I don't drink often either. I just grab a bite at a fast-casual place nearby. Or bubble tea. I have 4-5 favorite go-tos, and I put them in my phone as text replacements - so I can just type in the name of the place "Kebabalicious" for instance instantly is replaced by "https://goo.gl/maps/GbqrcNYzs...
by Suave1
Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tell us YOUR recommendations.

Hey Andy! I have a couple things: 1. The Headway app. It is basically audio summaries of self improvement books and other nonfiction books. Instead of the 6-10 hour audiobooks that every self improvement book pretty much is, the Headway summaries are around 20 minutes with just the most important st...
by Suave1
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should I keep my facial hair?

Could you leave the slight beard stubble and take away your mustache? I think that would look great. Agree with Chad in that you should shave every 5-7 days.

You're a naturally good looking guy bro, you got this
by Suave1
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

tinder profile feedback

I would say image0 should be your first image. Remove image3 - idk what vibe that is. Image6 would remove too.

Image5 is a nice one too
by Suave1
Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - 10/14/21 - going to austin, tx for the weekend

Hey Colgate keep it up man. Your approach to getting better sounds good, I think it's just a matter of time.