Search found 9 matches

Return

by MILFandCookies
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6 Hour Rule?

Hi community, Everyone here has gone on dates that go great and you guys sleep together quickly. But then some you need a couple dates and you eventually sleep with them. I remember Todd V saying once that it takes on *average* 6 hours of time spent with a woman(you meet in day game cold approach) ...
by Radical
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6 Hour Rule?

Suave1 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:58 pm
What do you guys think? Are those numbers accurate?
nope, nor does it matter
by CainGettingLaid
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6 Hour Rule?

No. I think it's funny to hear this "rule" as the 6 hour version. Only heard of the 7 hour one and GLL had some shit to say on that. https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/index/zero-hour-rule-comfort-is-overrated I banged most of my lays on the first date and in less than 6 hours and the majority of...
by MILFandCookies
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6 Hour Rule?

I struggle with bridging the gap between the lunch date at my university and coming over for Netflix, especially because my work prohibits me from hanging out 2-7 pm. So I guess that's the real question here - Going from lunch date to her coming over over a couple of dates. There we go. Here's the ...
by MILFandCookies
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6 Hour Rule?

There we go. Here's the real shit you want help with. It's funny how most questions are a facade to what we really want to know. It's pretty simple, although I get why you're asking. It's nerve-racking to ask for what we want. It's vulnerable. She can just say "no!" Whereas if we have some "techniq...
by Radical
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sitting down versus walking - what's better?

Hey Suave1 Some gentle advice i give everyone We dont want a lot of theory/question threads like this on the forum, it encourages mental masturbation and is more inkeeping with reddit or pua forums If you have questions like this best to ask them in your log and tie them to an actual thing you have ...
by canderson
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tell us YOUR recommendations.

Here are a couple of recommendations I have for those who are learning a language: 1. Spaced Repetition Software (SRS) SRS is essentially flashcards where you grade yourself on how well you knew the answer. Based on your grade, the software will determine when next to schedule that card. This reduce...
by MILFandCookies
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Calling out randomness when approaching college girls?

When I say college girls, I mean 18-22 I am a senior at my university and, for a lot my dates, I've been told that I am the first guy who ever approached them out on campus. I feel like sometimes this works as a detriment to me because it's so far outside the expected behavior of people my age that...
by Manganiello
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STICKY: Manga's Tinder Guide - Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

I had a good start on tinder thanks to the guys on this community. This is me giving back. How I got 9 lays From Tinder in the Very first 6 weeks Why this exists Because I have a unique (possibly fleeting) perspective on racking lays quickly from day 1 of being online. And I want to share it. (I'm a...