Search found 9 matches

Return

by jay stone
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

yo, I go by jay stone (or jstone), I'm an OG from good looking loser from years back, decided to hop over here as this forum seems legit and good place to get going on goals. I completed the AA program from good looking loser from years back, and I'm sure you can still find my log if you go digging ...
by jay stone
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

@offwego yea i rememeber that now! week 8 was wild, but definitely fun. Looking back it was pretty crazy to be hugging random people in stores back in 2016, nowadays idk how'd that work out. So much has changed.... And thanks man i really appreciate your kind words, but I definitely got some catchin...
by jay stone
Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jstone gunna go talk to a girl today

Alright, just got back.

Spent some time doing warm up stuff like complimenting clothing, asking how theyre doing as a I pass by etc.

Attempted to talk to one girl, but she kept walking away and didnt try to engage with me. Kinda awkward but im glad I tried it out today.
by jay stone
Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jstone talks to girls (again)

Have had an unbelievable bullshit last few days lol. Gotta find a new place to live in like one or two weeks and some other bullshit going on. Lmao, Anyways, I went to a populated shopping center today and did a bunch of high fives/compliment drills. I know I know no real cold approaches... its been...
by jay stone
Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log - Date #5: Chocolate Girl (Crimson discovers his dominance)

@Crimson
Chocolate rain,
Some stay dry and others feel the pain
by jay stone
Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Midwest is BRUTALLY COLD. Other good locations?

Hey guys, late night thinking. I'm writing this now as I'm freezing my nuts off in bed. I've already stated that I plan on moving to a big city soon with a population of about half a million. Thats good, but I remembered reading that the best cities for approaching and stuff is a million or more. Al...
by jay stone
Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Midwest is BRUTALLY COLD. Other good locations?

Damn, didn't mean for this to blow up lol. I dont wanna take up unnecessary space in the forum. Just wanted to clarify, I am moving to a city of about half a million people in a few weeks. In the meantime, im still cutting weight, talking to girls as practice in my current location, and looking at a...
by jay stone
Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's Cold Approach Daygame Log

Hey good work man, glad to see someone going for like 7 to 10 approaches in a day, thats the right kinda volume
by jay stone
Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jstone talks to girls (again)

@Mindset
Yep, still working on it. Primarily doing the AA drills in order.
I'll link you my main thread for that. I almost forgot I even made this thread lol
viewtopic.php?t=1824