Search found 5 matches

Return

by bld
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bld's log

I look forward to posting in this log more and more as the weeks go by. I think about it often. This week I returned to my default, "not-ill" state. The main theme was that my day job became very difficult. As described in my previous post, my team's technical leader was on holiday this week and so ...
by bld
Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bld's log

On Thursday evening, my tonsils became very swollen. Thick white calcium deposits lined their exterior. Throughout Friday and Saturday, my symptoms worsened. Each time I swallowed, the swelling appeared to get worse. Each swallow, of food, water or saliva, was more painful than the previous. By Satu...
by bld
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bld's log

I give myself an 80% chance of being able to fix the problem Haha this was way too optimistic. I took Friday off work and broke the problem down into 22 steps. I managed to get to step 5 and then I got stuck - a nut became cross threaded on a bolt and I couldn't get it off. I'm not sure what the be...
by bld
Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bld's log

I have a new car and life is looking up again! 12-19 December What did I do to achieve my goals: * Took delivery of my new car. My old car was a major weakness, I was ashamed to drive it because it was tatty. It was like a wearing an ill fitting t-shirt with stains. My new car is not flashy or extra...
by bld
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bld's log

Over the past 2 weeks I have thought a lot about what my goals are for the upcoming year and I've come up with the 5 that you can see in my signature. This isn't a comprehensive list of goals, I have goals in my career too, but I don't think there is any value writing about them on this forum. I cam...