Search found 71 matches

Return

by Aspire2Greatness
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New DSLR -- need Tinder pic feedback

Would you say I need to work more on the technical (settings on camera, composing a shot, post-processing) I'd say work on this first. Imo pictures can show you doing whatever, but if the lighting/cropping/composition is bad it doesn't help if you're doing cool stuff. That being said I think there'...
by Aspire2Greatness
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Hard2Focus, commit to working on my goals and taking my self seriously. I'm 31, from Norway. Currently working as a live sound engineer and project manager, and live in a tiny village (approx 5k people in the whole municipality) out in bumfuk nowhere. I have a lot of different goals I want to wor...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pic advice: Catalogue shoot

My first impression is that you definitely need to spice whatever photo you select up in some way. I get that focus was on the clothes, but in my opinion the lighting bad + you look tired and/or or high, no offence! Going forward I'd also recommend you looking into simple grooming: just defining you...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightened your face, reduced noise Was there a lot of noise in that photo? It used ISO 100 so I thought it shouldn't be noisy (speaking as a photography noob here) Just had a Tinder date flake today, which only means one thing: I'm gonna go out and do a photoshoot; should have some new pics posted ...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good stuff! Honored you're using my edited one as your first (I'd probably use your second pic as a first my self though), fingers crossed you'll get some more matches going forward. Also this is very inspiring stuff, honestly. I've been thinking of getting a new DSLR my self, which one are you curr...
by Aspire2Greatness
Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to improve at not taking myself so seriously and being more comfortable about being made fun of?

Personally I don't really go into a conversations thinking that I _have_ to be interesting. If whatever we talk about segways into subjects where I can share my viewpoints on things, or try to make a joke here and there, sure I'll do that if I feel like it. And depending on who I'm talking to I'll a...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback for current tinder profile

I agree with Rags2Bitches on his points. Wearing a hat in all your photos gives off the impression that you're always wearing a beanie, no matter what, which seems odd. Photo-quality/vibe wise I dig many of the other pictures you have at your disposal: PTF08124 - really cool lighting/vibe If I were ...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MACS FIRST PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOOT / NEW VLOG)

Great vlog man! Cool to get a peep into your demeanor and listen to your thoughts/ramblings. Hearing about how positive your experiences with peer-to-peer support has been leaves me wanting to get more into it my self, truth be told. Photo-wise I think you don't need any more input than what has alr...
by Aspire2Greatness
Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare?

My go-tos are as follows: 1: rinse my face with lukewarm water every morning and every night before going to bed. 2: Don't touch my face all day 3: Drink plenty of water 4: If I'm using hair products or beard oil, try hard to avoid getting it on my skin. 5: Recently got a face-wash and a blemish-red...
by Aspire2Greatness
Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MACS FIRST PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOOT / NEW VLOG)

Looking forward to hearing/reading about the approaches! Good luck Mac, I trust that you'll do them no problem!
by Aspire2Greatness
Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Time to get back into shape!

Workout done! Todays calories: ~2600 Todays protein: 160g Today weight: 175lbs I’m using the X3 “recomp” protocol on losing fat while gaining muscle. Essentially eat less than maintenance while consuming 1g of protein per pound of bodyfat. Need to consume higher protein food so I can get the protei...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 82: 2022

Haven't really been reading your log prior to listening through the entirety of your interview with Andy, but here we are. Would like to say that your consistent and detailed logs are very, very inspirational. What stuck with me from the interview was how important it is to keep at the logs, even th...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do I look overall?

Idk if you have them already, but I'd say go for some black jeans instead of blue ones. Also like the jacket!
by Aspire2Greatness
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day 6 Failed 2nd Time)

Did 2hrs work on the apps. Stretched for 45mins. Uploaded my content for the day. https://youtu.be/WL60Er1ItfE I've cleared my backlog of videos now. These were videos I shot like 2 weeks ago, I will shoot a bunch of content over the weekend and edit and upload a video a day next week. No copywriti...