Search found 326 matches

Return

by Thrice
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log-

Cleaned the house and looked on amazon for reviews about smart tvs and tiles Didn't take pictures because it's raining and i don't want to ruin the camera My goal is to take pictures with that bad boy style edges because thats what appeal ti the girls i want, mind fuck myself to believe that i can d...
by SpongeBob
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

Im gonna do a vipassana retreat this year too broski How are ya? MAC Yeah man I really recommend, this is a really unique experience that allowed me to unlock some emotional blocks. You'll love it for sure. Life is good man. Lost a couple of leads because of the retreat (like the hot russian girl I...
by Manganiello
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo's and general advice

Get contacts, an edgier haircut, and upgrade your style. Not trying to be rude, but your appearance suggests that I can have you accompany my FB to the mall without worrying about a thing, after which you'll drop her off at my house on your way to a brewery to meet up with your friends who look ide...
by jackBruh
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hinge Voice/Written Prompts

I've used these two with good success. Still working on voice notes, I've had a few likes when I did a dad joke.

I bet you can't touch your elbows behind your back
Leave a comment if you want me to skip the small talk and ask you out straight up

Don't overthink them, pics are way more important
by september
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Live is different, the likelihood to find a coach here in Italy is super small, what we do is super niche, normal people consider us strange Daygame is niche and strange everywhere. Not just Italy. Though if anything isn't "natural" daygame more common in Italy? I heard women travelers always get h...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #4 CRAZY CHICK LOL))

FUCKED ANOTHER CHICK LOL

I FUCKED 4 GIRLS IN 11 DAYS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CHICK WAS BATSHIT INSANE

Had a blast

MAC
by lacroix
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do you organize your thoughts/goals/life?

I'm interested in hearing how the ambitious guys here organize everything that's going on. Personally, I have ADHD, and my life is kind of a mess. Unfinished projects, an apartment that is beyond cluttered, troubles on the job, massive procrastination, you name it. I've got things in my todo lists t...
by Holden
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are your vices, and why do you do them?

Candy, lol. Every now and then I go through an entire bag of sweets, then feel like shit after, then swear I'll never do it again. Then do it again. I also believe I was an unknowing (mild) alcoholic before corona. But the closure of nightlife fixed that. I'm addicted to caffeine too but I can quit ...
by RobbyRhomboids
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are your vices, and why do you do them?

Nicotine: Stopped for 7 months thinking I was in the clear, 0 cravings from the moment I quit... Started studying for an EU med school exam and immediately felt the intense need to start again back in April, haven't stopped since and have increased my consumption. Caffeine: I've been addicted since ...
by Manganiello
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pic advice: Catalogue shoot

Honestly none of them. You need to look like a fuckboy. The shirts don't fit tight enough and the expressions don't have that confident look. I know you were restricted with what you could do here. Get better pics where you're wearing attire from Radical's style guide. Get more interesting venues fo...
by Manganiello
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pic advice: Catalogue shoot

Ya. I mean you're profile pic is good. Expression could be better. But that can be edited with FaceApp. I just think these clothing shoots just miss the mark. Here's my profile. Keep in mind. + Over 1000 pictures and I'm using only 4. + All of these pictures are heavily edited. My complexion sucks, ...
by Manganiello
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New DSLR -- need Tinder pic feedback

I've only edited mine in the phone. #4 is weakest - cuz of the expression, setting and lighting. Outfit is good. Fill the frame on #1, #2 and #5... Meaning crop them so most of the pixels in the image have you in it. As far as order. I'd experiment with using #2 as the first. But idk enough to say a...
by arcade_fireee
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New DSLR -- need Tinder pic feedback

Fill the frame on #1, #2 and #5... Meaning crop them so most of the pixels in the image have you in it. For #1 I wanted the motorcycle visible, but I'll play around with filling the frame more. For #5 if I zoom in too far the skateboard actually gets cut off by the shit Tinder puts at the bottom of...
by Manganiello
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STICKY: Manga's Tinder Guide - Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

I had a good start on tinder thanks to the guys on this community. This is me giving back. How I got 9 lays From Tinder in the Very first 6 weeks Why this exists Because I have a unique (possibly fleeting) perspective on racking lays quickly from day 1 of being online. And I want to share it. (I'm a...
by nipple-flip
Tue May 18, 2021 10:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Quit Caffeine & Why You Should (Spoiler: it kills your dick)

I quit caffeine in December 2019. Quitting had a remarkable, nearly life-changing impact on the quality of my sleep and my energy throughout the day. I wasn't collecting data on my sleep quality in 2019, but I wish I was, so I could see just how stark of a difference it made. Lack of data aside, fro...