Search found 12 matches

Return

by Ashsrt
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please rate my Tinder and tell me what you think I should do differently.

Well you look like a nice average guy. You want to look above average. Good thing is you just need some better quality pics in good clothes with better locations. Follow the tinder guide in the main website, find someone with a dslr and start experimenting. Oh and don’t just use tinder, hinge has be...
by jackBruh
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GameToPlease wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:00 am
hinge has almost only obese women
That'll change once your pictures improve
by jackBruh
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah pretty much. The first few days it took me an hour to get through the 10 likes, then it got less and less till I was done in a few minutes
by Ashsrt
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yup, a good photographer will use a dslr. Although if you have a buddy willing to take pics for you (and you for him) I would get a camera and just do it myself. It’s nice taking it with me and having it for random shoots. One of my best pics came from a drunk 4AM night in Chinatown lol. For me, the...
by Ashsrt
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Keep working on your pics and you’d be surprised, I got asked out for the first time this week. About the girl that flaked, if she’s down to shoot for you, take advantage of it. If not, no sweat you have options. New cameras are expensive, my eos r was 900 plus the lens. You can always get a used sl...
by Jake
Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hinge has almost only obese women That'll change once your pictures improve I’ve noticed with Hinge too, if you’re not immediately successful it likes to put you in a place I call “the pen”. It’ll show you several hundred unattractive women back to back. Once you realize you’re there just be prepar...
by Vice
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get rid of the photo with the unkempt beard and closed off body language. Get rid of the fucking car selfie (beard looks way better) Get rid of the photo of you sitting in a sports bar on your phone; the image you're conveying in that photo is that you're average and boring. Get a mirrorless camera ...
by Radical
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

GameToPlease wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:13 pm
Radical wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:02 am
@GameToPlease hey dude, profile pic needs to be you, not your ceiling. Will ban if not remedied
Thanks for the reminder, I can blur my face though right? That’s what I read.
Yes face can be blurred or cropped
by Jake
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks for the tips. So I should take my own pictures with a tripod? They make them for phones? I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max, not sure if it’s the best camera but should do for now I think. Yep, they’re standard tripods with spring mounts that your phone clips into. You’ll need a Bluetooth remote sh...
by Ashsrt
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have the same phone, the cameras pretty capable in daylight. Use portrait mode to get that blur effect, but since it’s digital sometimes the background doesn’t get blurred right and there’s visible errors. (Also don’t bother shooting anything in lower light, it just can’t perform well). It’s not a...
by qwestgrind
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Questions about dslr cameras?

DSLR camera's are digital, so there's no need to get the pictures you take with it developed, all you need to do is transfer them to your computer or phone. Second hand should be fine. That said, there are a wide variety of DSLR camera's available and you don't want to buy one made 10 years ago. Loo...
by Svadhishthana
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Took some new tinder pictures so I’m back again. Let me know what you think.

Would be easier to track your progress if you kept it all in one thread. I think I passed by that shelter in '13. Oldest shelter on the AT, I think? Anyway, all your photos look truly candid. If you were a professional model with a pro photographer following you around all the time, this would work....