Search found 8 matches

Return

by Alex019
Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Tinder Guide work wonders (First Date from Tinder ever!!!!)

Hi all I have joined this forum a week ago and have recently started taking my Tinder seriously after reading Andy's Tinder Guide. I never had any success with Tinder before and have always thought it only works for "OTHERS" and "NOT ME" But today I am having my first date from Tinder with a cute Eg...
by Alex019
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Tinder Guide work wonders (First Date from Tinder ever!!!!)

So the date went really well. I know Andy said not to go to the girl’s place but she said she will pick me up so I agreed to that in the end. She was a bit chubby but hot. She picked me up from my place and we got some drinks along the way to her place. I was already very happy that my first date fr...
by Alex019
Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alex's journey to Freedom 🥳 - Day 26

Hi all I am gonna start posting my Cold Approach progress to keep myself accountable through all the people here and also so that I can see myself evolving overtime. A little background, I am 28 years old guy from Pakistan living in Auckland for the past 3 years. I have a bit of an accent but I don'...
by Alex019
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alex's journey to Pussyland 😈🥳

Day 3: - Talked to 5 girls and got one numbers today. - 4 of those were on the street where I let them pass and stopped them afterwards. One of them was in a Countdown store ( it's kinda like whole foods) - had a long fun interaction with the girl who gave me her number and made plans to meet her on...
by Alex019
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alex's journey to Pussyland 😈🥳

Day 4: - Talked to 5 girls and again got one numbers today. - The girl complimented me and also said my style was cool so that was great too - All of them were on the street where I let them pass and stopped them afterwards. - had a short fun conversation with the girl I got number with - also touch...
by Alex019
Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alex's journey to Pussyland 😈🥳 - Day 4 adventures

Day 5: - Talked to 8 girls and no numbers today. - 7 of those were on the street where I let them pass and stopped them afterwards. One of them was in a Countdown store ( it's kinda like whole foods) - 3 of them had boyfriends and 3 just left half way. Also, 2 were actually under 18 Style I went wit...
by Alex019
Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alex's journey to Freedom 😈🥳 - Day 7 (10 rejections and 5 contacts)

Day 7: - Talked to 15 girls and got five contacts. - Approached all of them outside on the street mostly - The interactions were short today and I tried being persistent on the close - Felt really nice to get to the point and not waste time on girls who wouldn't be receptive - Talked to this chick w...
by Alex019
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Yo I am Alex I, Alex, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 28 from Pakistan, living in New Zealand for 3 years now. I love walking, reading and spontaneous traveling. I started seriously doing cold approach since last year and have been on few dates but no lays yet. I haven't u...