Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- new pictures, felt quiet Awkward

Yeah I also like the last one most
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Staying Focused)

The arms race is real Yup! it's undeniable. What used to work, just doesn't anymore. More and more users flocking to online dating, dating information and optimisation widespread, this is a massive industry. Everyone is playing to win. Standards have gotten beyond insane. It's not even human. It's ...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, NeverSayNeverAgain commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About Me - Age 53 - Live in California - Financially independent - 6’2” 170 lbs. Quite lean for my age, despite a serious medical condition. I started exercising religiously every during Covid lockdown (to manage stress...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #8: DOMINEERING POSH GIRL)

Just noticed this. I am often that baffled people read my log, as there are far more interesting people who have their shit together. Your log is one of my favorites because of how it’s written. Lots of raw emotion. You have the makings of an excellent writer. Also, your accomplishments are especia...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

9 simple tips to de emphasize flaws in your model

Thought I would post this link I found in case anyone finds it helpful. https://improvephotography.com/1150/9-simple-tips-to-de-emphasize-flaws-in-your-model/ Anyone have any thoughts on the following: Problem #2: Thin hair or bald patches. If your subject's hair has seen better days, you might cons...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

9 simple tips to de emphasize flaws in your model

Use Faceapp impression filter "Hollywood 3", this feature makes my hair look so much better in pics. Seems to make it darker and covers bald spots better, you should experiment a little bit with it. Furthermore, almost everyone uses photoshop in any type of way (A study in 2015 showed that over 80%...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MAC'S BEST EVER DATE - L)

No I am not mate. I am a guy who is a straggler. I am a guy girls do not like and it takes me months of dates to get 1 lay. I wanted help and I did everything I was told. EVERYTHING. Yet my sex life is shit. I do not even know where to go from here and I just need help. If anyone can refer me elsew...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suggestions for OLD photos

So old timer here, but still a novice when it comes to OLD. Here are my current photos that my first professional photographer selected for me last year, including three she took herself out of a couple hundred or so. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vnd22EcjMHR9HQzW8 She said the white shirt photo rated h...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some tinder pics / looking for improvements in looks

https://imgur.com/a/8CteXWS This is how I look today. My hairline is balding bad so I use this style to conceal it. I would try changing that up. Shorter, especially on the sides and back, is usually recommended if you’re losing it. Perhaps even buzzed on the sides. Then leave more length on top to...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (End of Year Thoughts: Hardcore Product Dev Or Death)

Hey MAC, I started reading some of your posts. I can see you've been at this a while, so for reference I've read your first post (where its clear you have made some major progress) and the last page or so. I say this in case I'm missing something. I get a real negative feeling and outlook from read...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is there any hope?

Read Klondike’s log and check out the hot tub pic of Tushar showing his abs that received a high rating. Perhaps try to copy that pose since you have the body for it.
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (VENT POST: Being OK With Facial Limitations & Surgery)

Your hairline looks massively better than it did, and I will say I’m a bit envious of your hairline. I really think this should make a big difference for you. I remember in my early to mid twenties when I had a full head of thick hair, approaching was entirely optional. I could just show up and hang...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- woman are indeed never single

You may not have the body you really want yet, but your face is lean and you have defined features. You can easily just make a tinder profile and skip shirtless pics for the time being. You can also just set your location to somewhere other than where you live, just to see what quality of matches yo...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- woman are indeed never single

Your body language is frequently "squished", demonstrating small, inward-facing energy. Be big . Extend your arms, let your shoulders fly. Show the world you own it, not the other way around. Do you think that even in this "practice" phase i should fix hair style grooming posture etc? Lighting will...
by NeverSayNeverAgain
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Body Progress)

Thanks bros! Working hard. Was so tired last night man, from straight up sleep deprivation, I missed the call with Andy and Radical. I did accountability with my boy George instead, and called him on the phone as I lay in bed so, so bitterly tired. We talked until 11pm and then I passed out. I felt...