Search found 4 matches

Return

by marcusRain
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff -New “Pagan” Photos

I had a blood test come back with pretty low testosterone a month ago (see below), but a more recent test (earlier in the morning) showed numbers that weren't as concerning. If anyone has any experience with testosterone and blood work numbers, I'd welcome a second opinion if I should look more int...
by marcusRain
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - Reset Tinder, Two Super Boosts, Still No Results

I used this spread with the newer photos for the whole month of April. 13 boosts, 1 4-hour super boost, and 5 super likes per day -- but I still got essentially no results (only one date with a cute girl). Maybe something was weird with April with the free passport feature or something... but if I'...
by marcusRain
Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate profile pics

That does sound excessive but I'm sure some of that stuff is good. Here's what I want you to do-- take pics of the clothes/shoes you have like this and post them here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t6lte8rqxfh59ka/AAChU1dAKfrDdTWYPSRhwxg9a?dl=0 also take a few full body ones of how it usually fits toge...
by marcusRain
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate profile pics

Lamo I think some of this advice is crazy unapplicable. Why are we trying to make a middle aged man dress like some hipster 20 year old? In any chance op these guys know more than me so take their advice. If you can please test, just the doctor, mediation and dog pic. Cut out everything else. I thi...