Search found 296 matches

Return

by Spider Jerusalem
Tue May 03, 2022 8:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 204: Captain Spider’s Quest for Booty! 🏴‍☠️🍑

Day 204: 03/05/2022 ✅ Captain Spider’s Quest for Booty! 🏴‍☠️🍑 Day 1 of the cruise 🚢 and of Captain Spider’s Quest for Booty! 7554E2AF-74FE-476E-BDC5-200029E50233.jpeg Feeling like shit as I had to be up early to catch the ship, but I’m hoping I’ll have a good time and have some stories to tell alon...
by Spider Jerusalem
Sun May 01, 2022 7:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 202: Filler Post - Vacation Prep 3

Day 202: 01/05/2022 ✅

Filler Post - Vacation Prep 3

Another really stressful day of getting shit ready. I'm gonna need another vacation to recover!

Thanks for reading

Spider 🕷
by Spider Jerusalem
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 17: I've joined a gym and another job interview

Day 17: 27/10/2021 ✅ Think I've recovered quite well from yesterday's downer after that bullshit job interview. I didn't get up early like I have been doing and slept in until 07:00 Hrs. Mind kept replaying things, so didn't sleep great last night. Not ideal, but it was still earlier than I have be...
by Spider Jerusalem
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log

MILFandCookies Hey Joe! Thanks very much! Really appreciate your kind words - really made me feel welcome and means a lot to me considering I'm coming back to the Forum after a break due to family and mental health issues. I agree as I've made the mistake of taking on too much at once, so I'm going...
by Spider Jerusalem
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

Day 1: 11/10/2021 Hopefully this is the first of many posts ✅ Looking to post on here once a day for accountability purposes and to keep myself on target whilst working on my goals and sub goals. My main goal is to bulk up. I've always been slim due to previous medical issues and have tried in the ...
by Spider Jerusalem
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 2: Why I'm giving up dating 🎭

Day 2: 12/10/2021 ✅ For Day 2's update, I thought I'd post a little bit about my decision to give up dating, sex and dating sites. I discussed doing this briefly the last time I was on the forums and a couple of members tried to discourage me from being out the game on this for too long which I can...
by Spider Jerusalem
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 2: Why I'm giving up dating 🎭

@Brother_Tucker Hey thanks for your input! You are entitled to your opinion 8-) Good luck with your goals! Regards, Spider It's your life, but I'd take a second look at what this man is saying. I gave it a detailed skim, and he's giving you real tough love that most other people might not be willin...
by Spider Jerusalem
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Spider Jerusalem
Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 4: Giving myself permission to suck

Day 4: 14/10/2021 ✅ Upon the recommendation of some of the forum members on here, I have taken their advice and have started reading Andy's website. I have started listening to the podcasts as well. After the initial introductory episode, episode 2 struck a chord with me: "Give yourself permission ...
by Spider Jerusalem
Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 5: Running TOWARDS Fear

Day 5: 15/10/2021 ✅ Update for day 5 - thought I'd title this one 'Running towards fear' after listening to Episode 6 of Andy's Podcast: Run TOWARDS Fear. I definitely picked the right time to listen to this as I am currently facing a couple of obstacles on my self-improvement journey which I am ad...
by Spider Jerusalem
Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 5: Running TOWARDS Fear 👻 🏃🏻‍♂️

give him a break, Andy didn't approach girls for like 7 months even after completing the AA program, and during that time he analyzed his beliefs... not saying it's the best option... but! if our lord and savior Andy did it... :) but for real, maybe 1-2 months would do good... Except Andy regrets t...
by Spider Jerusalem
Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 7: Back on Tinder and sticking to my principles

Day 7: 17/10/2021 So I decided to go back on Tinder and give myself permission to suck after following some of the members advice on here. 'I have my golden rules' and I'm sticking to them e.g. Local only: Don't meet more than 10 miles away, no Psycho Bitches or timewasters etc. and so far I've bee...
by Spider Jerusalem
Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PUBLISHED - Black Dragon/Caleb Jones Interview

Will definitely check this out tonight 🎙

Thank you for the quality content - really looking forward to hearing from the man who inspired you to start your self-improvement journey 🏞
by Spider Jerusalem
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 12: Black Dragon interview blew my mind and a fairly productive day

Day 12: 22/10/2021 ✅ Watched Andy's interview with Black Dragon last night and I was completely blown away. Absolutely great, quality content with many insights from both Andy and Caleb. I found this so valuable and interesting that I went back and re-watched it this morning and made notes in my da...
by Spider Jerusalem
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 11: Job interview in the bag ✅ and getting my life on track 🏞

Good call with insisting on coffee first. I've found when a girl and I explicitly agree to fuck before we've met up, she ghosts 2x as often. When money's on the line it's good to stay safe... if it was your 3rd time meeting up I'd say skip the coffee but you're thinking clearly here. If I were you ...