Search found 8 matches

Return

by Kratos
Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi, I'm Kratos. From Melbourne, Australia. I, Kratos, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I have 61 lays to date, excluding prostitutes. About a third of those I actually really enjoyed. The remainder weren't enjoyable and was purely out of wanting to increase my notch count n...
by Kratos
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get Served With Tough Love During COVID-19

Mind I ask what sort of jobs you are applying for? You're at an age where you're still young and can take risks/deviate off the path you planned to be on without any real risk of repercussion compared to someone closer to retirement age. If COVID-19 is going to teach society anything, it is that som...
by Kratos
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kratos needs a profile review

First off, you need to watch this video. After you do, you'll realize just how creepy your eyes look in photo #4 and hopefully won't make that mistake again lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs Rule of thumb: If I can see the white UNDER your pupils, you're fucking up Edit: You're almos...
by Kratos
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kratos needs a profile review

Thanks all for the feedback. I'm definitely not naive to the fact most if not all these girls won't pan out to a meet IRL. Priorities from here on will be: - Fat Loss . Already in progress. 2-3 months and I should be back at a reasonable level. DEXA scans have been my best friend in this aspect to k...
by Kratos
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Asking for feedback: Ideas to improve my style for the warmer seasons (pics inside)

You've got the right ideas. I go for this style too.

Dial in the fit and it's a home run.

I get a lot of my inspo from WellBuiltStyle on twitter/instagram
by Kratos
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do you screen for crazy girls?

Jesseetc wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:46 am
Honestly, I don’t screen for crazy at all. Crazy girls are the fucking best in bed. Keep your distance, but go enjoy what will likely be amazing sex.
Came here to say this. They'll do your head in and ruin your life, but at least the sex is good 🤷🏻‍♂️
by Kratos
Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is my profile lacking?

I've slowly been upping my looks over the last 2.5 years since coming across this site. Mainly in the realms of fatloss, tattoos, and dental work. I've recently had to accept I'm losing my hair - about a Norwood 4V at the moment and I'm expecting that to progress despite taking min/fin for years. I'...
by Kratos
Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good sources on Squirting?

The one made by Kenneth Play on the Hub is the best one I've watched - super helpful and doesn't ignore the connection and foreplay side of it.