Search found 25 matches

Return

by Radical
Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Nice another melbourne based lad

Welcome
by AGF
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get Served With Tough Love During COVID-19

You're at an age where you're still young and can take risks/deviate off the path you planned to be on without any real risk of repercussion compared to someone closer to retirement age. If COVID-19 is going to teach society anything, is that some job's are truly essential even in the midst of a pa...
by dashedhopes
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Did a photoshoot. Are any of these good enough to include?

These "might" be better than your old photos but they're still not that good. Hate to shit on the good feels party but I feel like these won't yield much better results than the last. If you're going to get a photoshoot done, get your photographer to focus solely on making the photo as candid as pos...
by Readytokillthebeta01
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kratos needs a profile review

First off, you need to watch this video. After you do, you'll realize just how creepy your eyes look in photo #4 and hopefully won't make that mistake again lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs Rule of thumb: If I can see the white UNDER your pupils, you're fucking up Edit: You're almost...
by dashedhopes
Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey man. Sorry for the delay. I can't comment on how to have a good BDSM profile, I've never gone this route. I'd say, if this is something you're really interested in and want to pursue more often on tinder then go for it. However, just know, it's going to screen out A LOT of girls and if your pict...
by Mav
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I concur with DashedHopes on your hair. You should try out finasteride and minoxidil at least. MorePlatesMoreDates has so much information on hair loss. That, or maybe buzz/shave and see what it looks like. Think it would look solid on you when lean.
by Lostcause
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

approx 50 matches, about 5 of those are in the pipeline for a meetup after the hard lockdown here in Melbourne is eased. I'm sorry to be the bringer of the bad news, but after the lockdown not a single one of these girls will be down to meet with you, or even remember you unless you keep texting th...
by SIGMA_1234
Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm sorry to be the bringer of the bad news, but after the lockdown not a single one of these girls will be down to meet with you, or even remember you unless you keep texting them all the time. AND EVEN THEN they will probably just get bored. On online you either get the date ASAP or move on. Writ...
by Rags2Bitches
Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picking tinder pics

congrats, you have a new main pic 7D463857-7703-4057-83F7-CDF5E5AD355B.jpeg green jacket on a green background wasn’t an optimal choice but i changed up the colors a bit so it doesn’t blend in. heinously busy rn so don’t have time to analyze/edit any of the others. if others don’t chime in with advi...
by Aspire2Greatness
Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips to make photos look more natural?

You're on the money already: Talk to the "camera man" about whatever. Adjust your jacket etc If I feel the pics I'm shooting are too stiff I usually try to think of something else than the fact that I'm out shooting profile photos to try to get me laid. Best overall tip is just take WAY more photos ...
by AskTheDom
Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ideas for shooting my shot?

just rip off the band aid and straight up ask "Hey, I noticed you haven't posted anything with [ex boyfriend] for a while. Are you single? Also, I'm curious - are you into ENM & BDSM? Noticed a couple of accounts you follow. I'm into that as well, have been for a a few years. I've always thought yo...
by pancakemouse
Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are some of your favorite fragrances/colognes you guys own?

Pancake said he likes Dior sauvage I have tried the following: BVLGARI MAN IN BLACK Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum M7 Oud Absolu 2015 Jean Paul Gautier Le Male Rasasi Al Wissam Montblanc Explorer None of them have come close to Dior Sauvage. If Dior was my 10/10, the others are 5/10 max. Dior just ha...
by Lord Rey
Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is my profile lacking?

Hey man, you have really good photos! What you're lacking are activity pics and eventually a group pic if you have something good in your hands. In my opinion, you should drop Fountain and put Beer instead. Your book pic is funny and gives a sexual vibe so I would use it. I like your camera and boxi...
by HankMoodyJr
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree with dropping fountain, angle is slightly too 'low' and makes you look smaller.

Not sure about the She Comes First pic, feels a little too posed to me
by MILFandCookies
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've slowly been upping my looks over the last 2.5 years since coming across this site. Mainly in the realms of fatloss, tattoos, and dental work. I've recently had to accept I'm losing my hair - about a Norwood 4V at the moment and I'm expecting that to progress despite taking min/fin for years. I...