Search found 37 matches

Return

by Lonely_Rottweiler
Wed May 04, 2022 6:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Raph's Log ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aight time to adjust some goals, This self-improvement shit became personal and I'm tired of sabotaging myself for the sake of comfort, and after reading MakingAComeback logs he inspired me to work harder for my goals. Every day is a new life to a wise man Goal #1. Graduate architecture Intention: F...
by jackBruh
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Side hustle to pay rent

I know there are plenty of other threads around asking this sort of question, but I'm not looking to get super rich (yet) as I'm focussing on girls right now, just looking for a small income not financial independance. But I'd like to have my own place and want a way to pay rent without spending too...
by Radical
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting rid of clothes I don't like

Good idea, i recommend purging your wardrobe of things you wont wear anymore anyway

The less bad clothing you have to hand the less bad clothing you will wear

Good idea to donate if you can, mine go to charity shops
by MakingAComeback
Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day 6 Failed 5th Time)

Back from 2nd date with Danish girl. She's great, and really fun to be around. Had a coffee in Spitalfields market, went for a quick bite in same market, and then hung out in Brixton and had a hot chocolate in a quirky spot in Brick Lane. We made out twice in diff spots, just briefly. But it was nic...
by Adrizzle
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Experiences hiring a photographer? & current photos

The first two are legit good. I would test running tinder with just those two. A blueprint for tinder photos is -mid shot of just you with good lighting looking at the camera -hobbie shot -photo to show off physic -“candid” in a cool environment -“candid” with friends I work as a photographer so kee...
by Squilliam
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The general notion here is to buy a camera and do it yourself. IMO terrible advice. I think it's terrible advice if you want instant results, because as you said, it takes time. I didn't buy my camera exclusively to take dating pictures, I wanted to start doing photography in general. I treated tak...
by Svadhishthana
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have dismissed the option of buying a good camera and taking myself the photos because, although I am interested in photography and I would like to learn and even buy a good camera, I like taking photos of other people, not me, and I know it would take a lot of time to take good photos of me. Sou...
by Ed_
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree with the comments about buying a DSLR camera and learning photography -- I don't see how it translates into getting good photos of yourself for online dating. No matter how good you get at learning camera settings, framing, etc... you still need someone else who knows that they're doing to t...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MAC THOUGHTS: 1ST DAY OFF IN 3 WEEKS))

Date #6 for me was with a pink haired feminist. The first thing she said to me was a rude remark about my physical appearance, and it pretty much degenerated from there. I learned a tonne through that experience, about what I am looking for in a girl, and how I would approach building a relationshi...
by BigBrach
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (WEEK 10-12: HEALING & WEIGHT LOSS FOCUS + OLD)

I swear, reading your log makes me feel like I'm lazy every time I read it. Then I go back to some posts you've saved in the OP and I really wonder why you haven't started a blog (or if you have, share the link), tonnes of valuable experiences and notes there. But given your current workload, it's u...
by Kurvam
Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you guys have experience hiring a photographer? Honestly I don't even know how to do it, it feels "weird" to me albeit I know it's not. I have dismissed the option of buying a good camera and taking myself the photos because, although I am interested in photography and I would like to learn and ...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (WEEK 10-12: HEALING & WEIGHT LOSS FOCUS + OLD)

Thanks boyos!!!!!!!!!!! Did the coaching call with Andy and Radical last night, from midnight til 2am. Fuckin loved it but hardly any sleep. Did my best at work. Had a stressful day and some shitty office politics had me pretty pissed. But I shrugged it off and got back to the mission. Back from dat...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #11 Or Flaketown? Only Time Will Tell!)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 10 This chapter of my life, I call winning. Some things in life are beautiful. There are moments that unfold, experiences we gain, sights we behold, and knowledge we gained through contemplation that is special. They’re things that move you deep inside, because you know, d...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (WE DID IT, WE ACTUALLY DID IT: MAC GETS HIS FIRST LAY)

I swear to God it’s Monday and I still am over the moon……..God, I LOVE SELF IMPROVEMENT Look how special what we have here is. Every week, guys come together to fight for a better life for themselves, and we all lift each other up, support each other, push each other, and help each other carry the w...
by Rags2Bitches
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

I don't have time to get into messaging right now. your response rates will improve with better photos but i generally recommend ppl open with a compliment for something the girl chose for herself + cold read hook What's a "cold read hook"? Did you find this method more effective than Andy's templa...