Search found 78 matches

Return

by Rook
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Rookies Journal, Day 11

IMPORTANT QUESTION BEFORE I BEGIN. I can see that the day 14 drills are as follows: Give 10 girls a high-five. Guesstimate how long it took you and record it in your AA Log. Repeat this 2 times today, you will high-five 20 girls in total. Now, I'm in Australia and we have just exited a huge lockdow...
by Rook
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi there, My name is Jamie. I'm 22 and I live in Australia. I want to defeat my approach anxiety and am going to be posting my AA journey here (The one form GLL). My other priorities include: - Bulking up to a LEAN 80, - Graduating uni (2 more years). Pretty nervous about posting onto this website, ...
by Radical
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

Slipping every now and again is natural. Just gotta refocus

Something I'm doing the rounds with atm is reminding everyone that we only have 2 months left of the year

You have 2 months to make that 8 date goal

Absolutely everything must go towards ensuring you make that goal now.
by MakingAComeback
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Jeff, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I am currently working with Andy doing 1 on 1 coaching to get laid. My current goals are - Get my own apartment - Get photos done and go all in on Tinder/Hinge etc. - Consistently approach 50 girls a week until I have a FWB - Have ...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

Everyone in a dark space has moments where they lose their head, sometimes for days, it's OK dude. No one will judge. It is so, so OK. Just keep getting healthier. You were sleeping better, Matt, you were posting some stuff that demonstrated true, true progress. There are no such thing as setbacks o...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done for realising you're having a panic attack. I can actually tell from how you wrote the above posts you were having panic attacks. I have had maybe over 500k in my life. Not in the last 2 years tho, since I began to truly and deeply heal. You are obviously going through a lot of stress, and...
by Dewm
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey buddy, Forgive me for jumping to the last page but I see where you are and just wanted to offer my two cents on a few things. You’re on the verge on homelessness as someone who literally was homeless and lived in my car for over a year and half - it’s not that bad. People say it’s their worst ni...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THUR 28/10/2021 ACTION POINTS (1) Cold Approach: 1.5hrs (DONE, 0/1 in 1hr - yes, I did an approach today!!) (2) OLD: 1hr – 1 Boost, Swipe 100 profiles on Tinder and Bumble, and Like 300 Profiles on Hinge (DONE) (3) Work: 4 Hrs Remote Work (DONE) (4) Gym: Upper (DONE) (5) Life Admin: Pack for Brighto...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks brothers, appreciate your posts, I will address them after work. Weekend was good. Weekend: Time Off, The Sea & The Dull Ache In Mac’s Heart After working relentlessly on myself for as long as I can remember now, there has been very little downtime. Mostly, my life has been a furious effort, ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have been unable to come to the understanding that I too may be desirable by another, somewhere. This isn't true. I remember about a month ago you made out with that one chick whom you approached in London, and then she invited you back at her hotel the next day but you declined. I'm not saying y...
by Thebastard
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’m looking into my imaginary incredibly gay crystal ball right now.. I see an incredibly beautiful and elegant lady walking arm in arm with a very tall, dark adonis. They are jovially marching through cobbled streets in some gothic Central European city talking about art, music, hopes and dreams. A...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh, just before I hit the gym, I wanted to add - I interviewed a bunch of dudes today to be a Project Assistant for me. I'm doing a Program Manager role and have a portfolio of interventions that I am responsible for delivering. 4 years ago, I was doing that job. Now, I have more than doubled my sal...
by Thebastard
Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WED 03/11/2021 Action Points (1) Cold Approach: 1hr (FAILED - went out for 30mins, 0 approaches)* (2) OLD: 1hr (3) Physical Activity: Gym / Core (4) Others: CT, read, prep for tomorrow's meetings. Unwind a little. Note: *Felt absolutely hopeless, saw 1 or 2 girls whom some may describe as approach-...
by HankMoodyJr
Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey Guys, Dan here. 24, originally from Brisbane, Aus, but been living in Germany for the last year, and will be floating around the EU for the next 8 months. Could go on for a while, but I'll try to compress a bio in to a TLDR: - spent entire adult life trying qualify for the Olympics in a niche sp...