Jump to topic

Noself's Action Log: 100 approaches so far

Drawings for today of the mouth.
by Noself
Wed May 04, 2022 12:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself's Cold Approach and Action Log: End of April

Day 14: 0/0 Day 15: 0/0 Day 16: 0/4 (100 approaches) Took two days off to just absorb the rejections of the last few days, my neuroses got the best of me. Good news, is that I’ve hit 100 approaches so what a milestone. This is 100 approaches since the AA program, and honestly nothing has happened y...
by Noself
Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

"I, Noself, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously About me: -I’m 23 years old from Dover, DE, USA currently working in USAF. -Studying to become an artist -Meditate daily Short term goals -Build a better Tinder profile -10 lays in a year -Run everyday/study running technique eve...
by Noself
Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 23 : SESAME STREET Total: Approx. 55 girls (55/30 girls) (3 challenges) This day wasn't bad at all, I redid the day because I didn't know if groups of girls counted as a one approach or not. I did get two "bad" reactions both on girls with partners. The first one was just a boyfriend with a sti...
by Noself
Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Vlog Introduction

Hey guys, I created a vlog to introduce myself and talk about the first 22 days of the AA Program. I’m currently in a different country from home so the program is on pause for right now.

by Noself
Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 24a : BIRTHDAY Total: 22 girls (22/30 girls) Day 24b : BIRTHDAY Total: 8 girls (30/30 girls) (1 challenge) This day was roughly scattered across several days, I've been slacking on logging everything each day. Now for the actual drill, was a pretty fun drill, since I took some time from doing t...
by Noself
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 26 : WHO'S YOUR DADDY? Total: 7 girls -So much anxiety leading up to this drill, I really fucking dreaded this one. I had to blast music in my car before going to the mall, but fuck it I told myself. First girl was a worker at a makeup stand and said she had no father after I repeated the quest...
by Noself
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Fuck it, I'll do Day 25 and 26 over again. I skipped day 16 because all of the hi-fives that I did for Day 14, 15 were on stationary girls and Day 16 is pretty much that.
by Noself
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 25a REDONE : LUNCHTIME Total: 9/15 girls I decided to do a redo of Day 25 because I counted multiple approaches for multiple girls. Today, a range of emotions ran through me, my AA was pretty high, because I felt shitty about having to do the drill again. I fucking hate this shit, I've never fe...
by Noself
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 25c REDONE : LUNCHTIME Total: 5 girls (15/15 girls) (2 challenges.... I believe) After 3 days, I finally finished this day today had roughly neutral reactions and one good reaction. The one good reaction said Chick-fil-A, the rest of the girls literally stared at me the whole time doing the dri...
by Noself
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 27a : WHERE'S THE BEACH BRO? Total: 11 girls (11/20) My AA was through the roof prior to the drills, I had to wait about 30 mins before the first rep. The first rep was the most awkward and cringiest thing I've done in my life I had reach across my body to tap the girl, my index finger was lite...
by Noself
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 27b : WHERE'S THE BEACH BRO? Total: 9 girls (20/20 girls)(4 challenges) After yesterday I felt highly motivated to complete this day and possibly Day 28, 29, 30 today, but I just got tired and it's cold as shit nearly 20ºF (-6ºC). The motivation went down after I completed today and I decided t...
by Noself
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 28a : NERD GLASSES Total: 1 girl (1/16 girls) Didn't feel like really doing anything today, AA was pretty high, still can't get over the tapping part. I feel like my mind is trying to use COVID as an excuse to be worried so much about the tapping part. I still wanted to at least get one approac...
by Noself
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 28b : NERD GLASSES Total: 4 girls (5/16 girls) Hardly any attractive girls in the mall today, I arrived when the mall was about to close in 1 hour. 3 of the drills today were on store workers, I know I promised no store workers but I couldn't find anybody, all of the stores had less than 5 peop...
by Noself
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 28c: NERD GLASSES
Total: 4 girls (9/16 girls)