Search found 22 matches

Return

by offwego
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

You should count employees. I was always afraid to approach workers. I've only done it by accident. So you actually deserve more credit than you think for doing the drills on them. I mean, if you approach in those stores again, same time same day another week, they'll more likely remember you. Then ...
by Crimson
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 8c - AA Program

Day 8c - AA Program: -Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by) -Time, Directions, Leave -Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave -Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?, Leave Completed the last drill of the first set finally. Did it on an elderly w...
by isomar1998
Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Hey man

Im still doing this program and @Crimson is also doing it I think. Lets start a whatsapp gc and keep it going from there
by isomar1998
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

You the man bro. Keep it up 8-)
by Paw
Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 43b

Cool vlog bro, your voice is masculine as fuck bro. Props for going through this program.
by PinchePendejo
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 43c

You’ll have your bad and good days. Low volume days do suck. What I would do during those days would just give compliments to anyone I would come across (men, unattractive women) just to keep social momentum going. Then do the drill on a hot girl whenever I spotted one.
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 46: Milestone Day

Big Congrats man. Many people start. Few finish. I best this program a year ago, but I still reflect on it. You can’t describe the change in world view that you have when you complete the program, you start to truly see that human social life is just a mass hallucination and that you can control thi...
by D4vidDG
Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wooow that's epiccc bro. Good job. If you can do the AA program, other goals will be piece of cake. Good luck!
by isomar1998
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats my brother, your an inspiration
by PinchePendejo
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats on finishing the AA program, brother. Truly an amazing accomplishment and it’s something the average person will never understand. I still fondly remember my time doing the program and aways smile when I think about it. It was such a fun, exciting, and nerve racking time in my life. 100% wo...
by Manganiello
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Approaches

Nov 22 Might make more sense to log this on my online thread but.... Fuck it. Date legit flakes. Confirmed no show. Did not fucking matter cuz a friend of mine (good friend haven't seen or talked to in 7 years invited me for drinks with another old friend). Super interesting. We all went to highsch...
by Upstart
Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

https://youtu.be/ycwIxn1gD9A I STG I posted yesterday, but when I looked just now, it was still in draft mode. So y'all getting two today. No date today, but I did have a long talk with my aunt which that ate into my time. Today I went out to for the High 5 drills. Started at 4:17 ended at 6:18 Very...
by colgate
Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself's Action Log: Fuck it here's my whole story, time to be vulnerable

Noself wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:54 am
2/14
good volume! excited to see how this unfolds :)