Search found 59 matches

Return

by jackBruh
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey guys, Jack here. Pleased to be here I, Jack, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me- -22 -Been on the self help train for a few years though I've only focused on getting my mental health and social skills in order so far (used to be a social retard) -Going to start m...
by jackBruh
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Voice getting higher as day goes on

Your vocal chords are muscles so they actually can tire out by the end of the day. The raspiness could be caused by them drying out (usually by breathing through your mouth (either after exercise or talking for long time)) though you drink lots of water so that probably isn't the case. Look at "The ...
by jackBruh
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T shirt brand recommendations.

Radical wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:41 am
Typically i want something slim that hugs the bicep and tight at my waist
Same here. Silent Theory and Nana Judy fit well for me (tall and slim/athletic)
by jackBruh
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

+1 on the slimmer jeans, rest is pretty decent imo.
by jackBruh
Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

MattsCrib wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:10 am
Yes! Thank you. I DO have a therapists appointment.
Good stuff! I know a lot of people haven't found much success with therapy on these forums, but I found it very helpful. Hope you do too! And don't be afraid to try a few out, they're all different.
by jackBruh
Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New pics. Comments please

Alright lads, back again. Bought the recommended lens, it's like a cheat code for good photos. So easy. Doesn't help out if you have no skill though haha. Here are the best ones from the day. Pretty funny when this random old dude walked by and wanted to get involved haha

by jackBruh
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hinge Voice/Written Prompts

I've used these two with good success. Still working on voice notes, I've had a few likes when I did a dad joke.

I bet you can't touch your elbows behind your back
Leave a comment if you want me to skip the small talk and ask you out straight up

Don't overthink them, pics are way more important
by jackBruh
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by jackBruh
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New pics again

Hi all, for the first time in my life I've asked to take photos with someone. I've also grabbed all the old ones I could find. Happy to use photoshop etc if any are worth it. Please let me know what you think about the photos and me/my style. Cheers guys

by jackBruh
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed’s 365 Gym Project - Program and Trainer Questions

Yeah the trainer is probably just trying to make you think you need to constantly change things so you keep paying him. The program looks good. What I think you should do is switch the hex bar deadlift, hacksquat to normal deadlift and squat. Get your trainer to make sure you're getting the form rig...
by jackBruh
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by jackBruh
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by jackBruh
Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best way to lose bodyfat?

Post a photo of yourself, no way to tell where you're at without it. Your belly fat is almost always the last to go. Keep cutting. Don't bother calculating TDEE or whatever, just eat a consistent number of calories. If after two weeks you weigh the same, reduce it by 200 calories a day until you pla...
by jackBruh
Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best way to lose bodyfat?

You're fine dude. Totally average (in a good way). Cut first while focussing on the big lifts and then build from there. Take proper progress photos now and every few weeks, in a year you'll be amazed
by jackBruh
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New photos review please

Got some new ones today, wasn't planning on it so I had the same shirt on and my hair looking like shit but oh well. Might be a few ok ones, let me know! All comments welcome (I'm aware some are dark and too far away, but I reckon they could be easily cropped and photoshopped?) https://imgur.com/a/h...