Search found 140 matches

Return

by ovnidos
Wed May 04, 2022 9:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

DAY 129: Yooooooo third lay of the YEAR BOYS ! First lay of Tinder ! I had this girl in my matched list for a few weeks already, but didn’t talk with her. She sent me a message on monday ,then we talked through tuesday and planned to see each other on the same night. I’ll said that she was a 7/10 g...
by ovnidos
Tue May 03, 2022 8:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 4:50 pm
Ovnidos we got this hustle ur face off lets kill em all
That's the goal MAC lol !
by ovnidos
Mon May 02, 2022 9:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exhortation | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

DAY 126 : SMV work I strongly believe that 20% of work is going to give me 80% of results. So what should I do to increase my lay count ? 1- Gym, here’s my current physique. C346C2A7-567A-4C4C-BDCC-E1E7D275A14B.jpeg Of course I can have a better one, but I think it’s good enough to be above 90%(?) ...
by ovnidos
Sun May 01, 2022 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exhortation | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Squilliam My boys are always here for me as I can see 🔥🔥 it feels so liberating. I don’t know where this feeling come from but you just want to blast speed and make some noice. It’s almost pure masculine energy I don’t know how to describe. first girl With the experience I had with my exgf, I’ve kn...
by ovnidos
Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Back to uni, trying to get a social lay, help needed!| Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Hey guys, I'm gonna exhort some of the shit i've got in my head since I left... First, I feel awful not being active on the forum lately.. I'm not doing to "virtue signalling" of some sort. But this forum tremendously help me. Back in September, when my ex-gf left me for another dude, i feel terribl...
by ovnidos
Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 83 : Urban tinder photoshoot | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

MakingAComeback thank for thinking about me, brother! I’m deeply touched. Here’s the big news : DAY 94 : 2nd lay of the year which lead me to 3 lays ever What happened since last post: Damn boys, sorry for not updating you. I did use my boosts since last time, I had like 50 matches. But facing this...
by ovnidos
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey Bros, Here am I :) I'm 22yo soon to be engineer in 6 month. I just went of a 4y relation with my ex-gf, she let me down really heart broken. Also she was kinda (physically) my dream girl, so i'm very afraid of not finding such a beauty again. I actually don't care that much getting laid A LOT, i...
by ovnidos
Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tattoos, look maxing

@Andy told in his guide to go get inked, so here am I.

Thanks, Andy, love my tattoo, it already gets me a lot of girl attention in 2 days.

Image.
by ovnidos
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tattoos, look maxing

Love the tatt mate, but I'll make it clear, I did NOT tell anyone to get tatted. "So get a tattoo if you want one, or don’t if you don’t want to. It’s your decision." Yours looks good. Really cool design. Ofc bro, you're not a cult leader aha, i've had this design long ago in my head. But you prese...
by ovnidos
Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MACS FIRST PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOOT / NEW VLOG)

Hey yo,

I've got nothing fascinating to said, i'm quite new here.

I dig a lil bit through this and wow bro, i've rarely been so impressed. You're literally the TOUGHEST guy i know, and ever heard of..

You've got this, I feel that everyone here is 100% with you, keep up KING!
by ovnidos
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Doing gym individual for you guys

Hey guys, I found this forum and I find it amazing. Thanks to all the members for providing help and encouragement to everyone. I do not qualify myself enough into the dating/seduction word to give help and advice on this field. With that saying, I’ve got an experience in fitness, actually I’m quite...
by ovnidos
Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Questions for : 1st January resolutions

Hey guys, As I’m deeply committed to my new journey, I’ve got a few questions regarding look maxing and everything else. Tooth whitening : really tooth whitening is too expensive for me now, which alternative is the most valuable ? Whitening toothpaste? Whitening kit ? Skincare : My skin is kinda oi...
by ovnidos
Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas KYIL Community

Merry Xmas to everyone much bless !
by ovnidos
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:44 am
FUCK YEAH BRO YOU ARE JACKED!!!
Thank dude ! Not as though as you, tho !
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:44 am
You have some great advice from some legends above bro, these guys know their shit big time. Work hard apply yourself you will become something amazing!!!!
I agree bro, I'll listen to these guy for sure !
by ovnidos
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thank you for our detailed answer, bro ! Teeth - im seeing a cosmetic dentist personally. I dont consider it a good idea to skimp and DIY teeth but i understand if the expense is too much in some countries Yeah, it's about half my monthy income so, i'm gonna go with diy for now. I say this with love...