Search found 314 matches

Return

by Rice
Mon May 02, 2022 4:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile Rating

I made some changes since last time. Is this any better? I know the last photo is kinda goofy but girls said they liked it.
by Rice
Mon May 02, 2022 2:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

I really just want the bluepill dream too, with one really good girl. But I don't exactly have abundance either so maybe it would change if that happens.
by ytlord
Mon May 02, 2022 11:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Dating, so far my strategy has just been, talk and try to be flirty(?), ask to come to my flat, to my flat. If yes, try to kiss. So I can get my rejection at home in private lol. I can improve this by being more flirty or idk, I need date training. I really strongly agree with Andy / other people o...
by MakingAComeback
Sun May 01, 2022 8:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exhortation | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

BRO YOU ARE ON THE PATH You can get deep satisfaction with women and have them go nuts for you and give you a lot of healing and love So many guys do it, I know many of my bros have this experience, with chicks really digging them and giving them a LOT of love I wanted it to, but when I was in that ...
by Squilliam
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey man, we are all here for you. Don't be ashamed to cry. :)
by TimmyTurner
Sun May 01, 2022 10:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First, I feel awful not being active on the forum lately.. I'm not doing to "virtue signalling" of some sort. But this forum tremendously help me. It is what it is, you're back now and that's what matters bro. Welcome home! MY MOTORBIKE, I've bought a motorbike I'm so happy!!! I love driving it, I ...
by Lou
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 83 : Urban tinder photoshoot | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

@MakingAComeback thank for thinking about me, brother! I’m deeply touched. Here’s the big news : DAY 94 : 2nd lay of the year which lead me to 3 lays ever What happened since last post: Damn boys, sorry for not updating you. I did use my boosts since last time, I had like 50 matches. But facing thi...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #4 CRAZY CHICK LOL))

LAY 5 DONE LOVED THIS ONE Bust 3 big nuts in her, she ripped my damn soul out. Great sex. She was a big time nerd, her first ever Tinder date, she had 1 boyfriend years ago and also slept with her flatmate in Uni. No sex for years, and then she meets me lol. Physically, she has long red hair (I like...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #3 DONE)

LAY 3: Fun chick from Tinder Match with her a few days ago. Banter back and fourth. Tell her I’m not looking for anything serious. She’s game. She’s a short one, 5 ft 5 to my 6 ft 5, bit chunkier than is my preference, but cute. We schedule to meet at my local wine bar. She’s there bang on time. Run...
by TimmyTurner
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (0/10 Cold Approach - Back GRINDIN)

Date confirmed for tonight. Screened hard, she passed it all. Called her sexy a couple times and told her I'm not looking for anything serious. She's coming to see me at the wine bar after work. Let's solve her puzzle, figure out a way to get her to mine, and handle biz. MAC If you have sex again, ...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (0/10 Cold Approach - Back GRINDIN)

BODY PROGRESS PICS APRIL

BW: 197.6
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 11.48.42.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 11.48.40.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 11.48.41 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 11.48.41.jpeg
MAC
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (CA 0/4 - 0/2))

YOOOOO! Some catching up to do. Been a great few days. Nightgame, content creation, then.............. I GOT LAID My first ever Tinder lay. She was super attractive to me too, total hottie. Great great ass, tits, pretty face. Amazing body. God it was so good. Full write up to come. 2/10 lays for the...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (2nd Lay - Hottie from Tinder)

#2 LAY: WELSH GIRL FROM TINDER So I am thinking about my online dating and how I ca make it work better. I change one pic for a new pic I have with girls, after Andy and Radical coached a new guy in the group on the importance of vibe and other people in dating profiles. Pics with girls are a winner...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (CA 0/9)

BTW BROS, after the interviews we take pics with the ladies, so this folder will have hundreds of pics with girls in the coming months: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j9Ye_m5oKxKBXuOIuPBj6G2LkkpW_CYZ?usp=sharing Some of them will be useable for online dating Right now this one is killer hah...