Search found 536 matches

Return

by pancakemouse
Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 15 (9)

Can you find the Korean daygame community and ask what works for them?
by pancakemouse
Tue May 03, 2022 3:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

Ok. Send me the resources. What could go wrong right? I did say that mentors where useful though. How the fuck do I find a mentor irl is another story. I also believe that my main problem is that I need to move. The other problem is, I still have "approach anxiety", meaning, I'm still a massive pus...
by pancakemouse
Mon May 02, 2022 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

I may try some pua tactics in the future just to experiment or for the lulz. But, gun to the head, I believe most pua guys are a scam, the same goes for any theory behind Game. As far as game goes, I believe it's a) general social skills, extroversion (if ur autistic, you'll not realise ur being we...
by pancakemouse
Tue May 03, 2022 5:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile Rating

Sorry, I mean 1, 2, and 4.
by pancakemouse
Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulk log

I agree with ovnidos. Clean bulk is the way to go. You actually only need a small amount of calorie surplus (maybe 150 calories a day) for optimum muscle growth: https://youtu.be/T1hIOWszx90?t=207 Can you post your workout? Are you doing any forearm or neck-specific training? Those are always good t...
by pancakemouse
Sun May 01, 2022 2:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

iPhone Necessary? Apple-ist dating market?

It's true, and becomes more true the more status-obsessed women you go after. Refusing to use an iPhone has probably cost me a few marginal lays throughout my career.

As long as you don't care about the technology, the cost doesn't have to be high. Just get a used older model.
by pancakemouse
Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ali's Log

I disagree. I don't send messages with any of my likes and I still get plenty of matches. To me it's not worth the extra effort when most of those girls will write me off for looks/profile/other reasons anyways. But I guess on free hinge that makes more sense since you only get 8 likes per day This...
by pancakemouse
Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ali's Log

Did you A/B test this? I did, and it made no difference for me in terms of match rate. I can't think of a single guy I know who has success on Hinge and is data-oriented that bothers to send messages with likes. The worst part is when they match and then you have to double text, then you're coming ...
by pancakemouse
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

ProgressEvolution wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:39 am
I'm 25 with a lay-count of one. Been on a dry spell for six years now.

Short-Term Goals:
- Secure 100 Dates from Online Dating
- Increase Lay Count to 50

"Short-Term"
by pancakemouse
Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dressing to attract girls in their mid 20s

Which archetypes are you into? Preferred archetype matters more than age.
by pancakemouse
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

There's no reason to soft reset unless you have exhausted all girls in your area. People think you need to soft reset when adding new photos, but that's a myth. Your profile score adjusts quickly.
by pancakemouse
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by pancakemouse
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

5 you just look grumpy.

4 is more of a provider / nice guy shot, but it's still a good photo and attractive.
by pancakemouse
Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@foducossy42 I like 5, with 3 being my second choice (you lose points for shooting mid day and getting eye shadows). Why are they all landscape instead of portrait? Regardless, good job on style - you're lookin' like a sexy, sophisticated man. Thanks man for the feedback. Landscape because the phot...
by pancakemouse
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

I notice you're really hard on yourself. There are plenty of guys fucking up way more than you. Be kind to yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. See those mistakes as an opportunity to grow and do not blame yourself for making them.