Search found 356 matches

Return

by YOLO420TSLA
Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Giving YouTube a Serious Shot

Update: Quit making videos on the channel above. Currently have 5,039 subs - 2.9 million views Made around $1000 - $2000 total from the channel in 2 years of uploading videos (made way below minimum wage) $10 from AdSense (YouTube shorts program - never actually received the $10 since I believe you...
by GoodLookingNerd
Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

@GN44
Higher angle and further away, you cant see your face that well and your hand steals the attention.
by Mimbe393939
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe393939 Progress Log - LAY REPORTS / UPDATES

No, I'm not dead, yet! A lot to unpack here, will start with the lay reports. Too much to go into FULL detail on every report, some of them recent, some of them a few months ago. BUMBLE - 24 - JAPANESE 427023308_783825450307763_1288759554699395691_n.jpg 2nd date pulled to house without resistance an...
by CainGettingLaid
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Update on the House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity"

House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity" Yeah you read that right. It's happening. Key facts: 4-6 guys, 1 house/big apartment. Private room each, shared kitchen and living/work space 2 years tight community of brothers that support each other pledge against any digital media distraction ful...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The LooksMaxxing Mega Thread: How To Become A Better Looking Man

Hmm. Good posts gents. Alright. Will shelve further thought on this. I actually want tattoos, though. I think they're cool. The rest, I do accept, I will have to consider when I am 12% BF. My body recomp coach, is really good. I am a hard worker, as you know, and we will get there. it is a process -...
by colgate
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - the renaissance of the BROWN SHOGUN...

just a quick note serendipitously ran into my gf at my language school graduation ceremony. decided fuck it i'll take her to shibuya. banged in her in a love hotel. she was on her period so i got a massively satisfying creampie at the end. lol would hate to work at a love hotel. 3 years ago i didn't...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

It's been a hot second. This update comes to you in three parts. Before, during and after, and going forward. Part 1: Before I did it. I quit my job at the end of August. I used ChatGPT to write a letter of resignation since I really couldn't be bothered to do it myself. I cleaned it up to get it re...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Part 3: Going Forward My alarm clock blares in the darkness, and I awake to the salty smell and sticky humidity of the Aegean Sea. Fighting the urge to roll over in bed and nurse my hangover a bit longer, I stand up, flip the lights on, and put on the kettle to make a strong cup of Turkish coffee. I...
by Svadhishthana
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Once again listening to Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, and it once again provides me with an answer. The student's biggest problem was a slave mentality which had been built into him by years of carrot-and- whip grading, a mule mentality which said, "If you don't whip me, I won't work.''...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

Today's flow, was good. Morning was brutal, was having hours and hours of PTSD trauma responses. I did the work on them, and they began to simmer down. Felt calmer, and more balanced. Did hours of coaching. Which was fun as hell. Went on a useful call on a biz group I am a member of. Did journalling...
by GoodLookingNerd
Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

Hey guys, so is tinder boosts mandatory now? Im getting 0 matches with this profile in vegas. Its somewhat disheartening. Is this within expectations? Pictures 2 and 4 suck and are holding the profile back a lot. Maybe 3 and 5 as well but Im no expert. And yes boosting is necessary to test out your...
by Squilliam
Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by CainGettingLaid
Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Update on the House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity"

Hey MAC, appreciate you chiming in. As to developing the forum, I’m not sure that turning away from the getting laid topic is the right way. Firstly, the internet is a tool to deliver you hyper targeted audiences. That’s why this place exists in the first place, people uniting over one shared issue....
by Zug
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ULTIMATE LIBIDO FIXING & BEAST MODE SEX DRIVE MEGA THREAD

As someone who's been struggling with ED pains for years now, I don't understand why people focus on "libido". First off, I think it's important to define libido. I think the best description is a general level of horniness and desire to think about sex repeatedly. To the point it becomes a distract...
by Akilles7
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Text game advice

In this case is just Tuesday, should i come up with a time and place, make her agree and text her the day before the date or just send some texts till the weekend comes? I think your best move is to pick a venue that's convenient for you + that is a cool place the girl would want to go to. Message ...