Search found 6 matches

Return

by Warped_Mindless
Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey everyone! Love the site and the forum! I used to be a member of GLL from the very beginning and happy to see this place as a very worthy successor! My major goal right now is fitness. I’m 5’10 or 5’11 and 178lbs. Not sure what my body fat is but you can just barely kinda see my top abs in good l...
by Warped_Mindless
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STYLE THREAD | Ask Radical

@Warped_Mindless yes I am, just get anyone who is interested to email me, thehatfish@outlook.com Yeah you dont need to take colour matching that far I usually recommend guys who are kinda new to style start by matching the metals and the leathers separately Creates continuity in the outfit and keep...
by Warped_Mindless
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Time to get back into shape!

Current body: Images below. 178lbs at 5’10. Don’t know my exact body fat but that mirrors make look a bit fitter than I am. Goal body: Image below. My goal is modest and doable. My biggest problem is sugar. I’m addicted. I recently went 3 weeks without and was feeling great but then go back on it. I...
by Warped_Mindless
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New photos

The pose seems weird and forced.

The outfit is boring and bland.

I do like the lighting. Keep it up! It takes a lot of effort to get great photos so don’t be discouraged.

My best advice is to find a few pics on mens style themed instagram pages and just try to copy them exactly.
by Warped_Mindless
Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare?

Tinted moisturizer
by Warped_Mindless
Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Time to get back into shape!

Workout done! Todays calories: ~2600 Todays protein: 160g Today weight: 175lbs I’m using the X3 “recomp” protocol on losing fat while gaining muscle. Essentially eat less than maintenance while consuming 1g of protein per pound of bodyfat. Need to consume higher protein food so I can get the protein...