Search found 129 matches

Return

by Adrizzle
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Profile Pictures Feedback

Hey man good work getting out there and having a go. The gym photo is useable and good. Now I’m going to be real with you. Most of your photos are technically bad from a composition and lighting stand point. Keep trying. Your cut your legs off in many of the shots and there’s too much headroom. And ...
by Adrizzle
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback on Tinder Pics 11/2021

The pictures are okay but we are not aiming for okay. I feel like the pictures communicate nothing about your personality. The only thing I can take away is your a man from probably North America. I like the 3rd and 4th even if taking photos on a railway track is fucking cringe. Photo 1 is boring an...
by Adrizzle
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New photos

Boring pics. Your profile picture is better. These photos say nothing about you. Next time run through a range of expressions, smile, serious, goofy, confused. Take front on 3/4 and the side profile. Try looking and not looking at the camera. Pay attention to details. Why do you have the laundry lin...
by Adrizzle
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Schred wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:18 am
34, Perth, Australia

2022 Goals:
- Build a network of real G's.
Sup cunt come to Sydney and we’ll be real Gs together.

Actually how’s the rent prices in Perth?
by Adrizzle
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tear my tinder-profile a new one

Interesting. And you are doing everything else in Andy’s guide. Tinder gold, in a city, age thing etc? I would think your pics are okay but what do I know. I don’t like talking out my ass but I really think that telling people to get a pro camera and start shooting themselves isn’t the way to go. It...
by Adrizzle
Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The picture quality when uploaded to Tinder

I’m going to be the cunt here and say it.

This is absolutely time wasting shit. No girl is going to perceive any of these differences.
by Adrizzle
Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (SETTING 2022 GOALS)

You got this Mac. You have a clear plan of action. Persist and this will come.

It sounds like you had a good setup with your mate. I know the feeling of pain and frustration let this fuel you.

We all going to make it
by Adrizzle
Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Part 2 of my appearance

Hey man. Good that you’re posting up. Considering reading the full tinder guide.

There’s a lot that you can change for starters your photos arnt the right ratio for mobile/tinder
by Adrizzle
Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom-LAY #40-Blonde Ukrainean MILF

Sprezza wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:22 pm
Buuut I got my 4th cold approach lay.
And fucking on the first date! Cunt this is crazy.

For me it’s good to see these reports. Very motivating to think real men are just approaching girls and fucking them
by Adrizzle
Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Openers

I know this question is bullshit procrastination and fear avoidance. But just humour me. What are peoples go to openers? What is the basic framework with the conversation? I would like to avoid pic related. I understand the underlying principle is to escalate the interaction, getting a number, organ...
by Adrizzle
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MACS FIRST PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOOT / NEW VLOG)

Keen to hear about your cold approach tomorrow Mac!

Photos look good. To me the ones of you doing a thing, vlogging, guitar etc look better. I have this theory that men always look better doing a thing compared to a women who can just be. Don’t hold your breathe on getting the raws from the photog
by Adrizzle
Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas KYIL Community

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
by Adrizzle
Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Making a youtube

Hey wanted to make a thread for people to post their tips/tricks and advice for setting up YouTube. Goals = lead gen monetise it I have questions like should I use a new different email? Are there costs associated? Hard branding on seperate topics or main any everything youtube? How much do people s...
by Adrizzle
Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Short Log - 24 Days Approaching

Hey D4vidDG Fucking amazing job at getting to the approaching! Takes a lots of guts well done man. You should ask the coffee girl what "went wrong" more for your peace of mind than anything. Girls are unlikely want to talk about awkward or uncomfortable moments especially over text. But you're not s...