Search found 167 matches

Return

by Taylor
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Taylor's Log

Hey! I'm Taylor. I joined Andy's coaching program 9 months ago, just now getting around to an intro here: In the last year, with a fuckton of help from Andy and everyone involved in his coaching group, I've went from comfort to pursuing my dreams in many areas: -Sex / Relationships: --went from bein...
by pancakemouse
Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Date, Pull, No Lay with Emotionless 6 Figure OF Girl from Fet

Broken. I wouldn't bother trying to learn anything from this, and I say that as someone who tries to take something out of every interaction. I've tried to force sex before with these weird broken girls when I was completely not into them. It doesn't work. If there's no chemistry, it just won't happ...
by pancakemouse
Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Online Game Summary

Don't get Tinder Gold, get Tinder Platinum. Tinder Platinum is the only paid option that actually increases your match rate (through priority likes). I believe it wasn't around when the guide was written, hence why the guide recommends Gold.
by MakingAComeback
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (SETTING 2022 GOALS)

THURS 09/12/21 ACTION POINTS (1) Photoshoot: RESCHEDULED DUE TO RED EYE ISSUE (DONE) (2) Physical Activity: Train / Core / Movement & Stretching (DONE) (3) Wellness Consult: Call w/ Dr E, who will put me on a new program (DONE) (4) Others: Work, Guitar, Read, Light Therapy (IN PROCESS) Photoshoot re...
by Sprezza
Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom-NEW PROGRESS PICS | DECEMBER GOALS

MONDAY-SUNDAY 6/12-12/12-21 Whats up guuys, here is a weekly update! a bit late hehe... BUSINESS Crypto dropped a bit again. Hovering around $80k. Totally fine. Did some reading into possible macro outcomes that could potentially make crypto more volatile. If interest rates go up, everyone is kind ...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MACS FIRST PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOOT / NEW VLOG)

I've asked her to send me the RAW files and Brady I will be shooting RAW myself one of these days LOL Gym done, gonna do some work now. Task Rabbit guy arrives shortly. Broadband engineer will follow. Gotta sort out our gas and electric today. And council tax. And catch up with work. Shot a quick vi...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas KYIL Community

Hey brothers, From me, a deep and heartfelt thanks for being here and supporting each other in the path to elite lives. Thank you Andy and Radical for developing and maintaining the community. Thank you everyone for helping me, for helping each other, and for getting up and going to work on yourself...
by D4vidDG
Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Short Log - 24 Days Approaching

Hey guys. I still miss 3 approaches. Today I had a date with a girl, I'll count that as an approach. Day 14 It was pretty quick. I told her my lines and she said she had a boyfriend. I left. Day 15 (DATE) We met each other. We walked towards a Starbucks to have a coffee. Then we sat down and we talk...
by Striker
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Making a youtube

I did a fair bit of research before starting my channel and I think it cut out a decent amount of time where I might have been making truly terrible videos that had no chance of ever catching steam in the algorithm. Definitely not a Youtube expert as I've only made 4 videos but one of them caught st...
by Striker
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Making a youtube

Radical's channel is a good example of having a clear niche and I think it could be a matter of time before Youtube starts testing his channel by recommending it to more men interested in improving their fashion to see how the videos perform but you never know with Youtube it's so random. So far it...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Making a youtube

I like compserily but that’s mostly infotainment . That's where the money is, especially in the self-improvement niches. Dry how-to info rarely sells. Even when it does, it doesn't command high prices nor does it make people come back for more. Only exception I can think of is college. I want to ac...
by CainGettingLaid
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DISCONTINUED THREAD: Social freedom community challenge

KYIL community challenge: Deliberate acts of social defiance What‘s up dudes. A big aspect of reaching any significant goal is ignoring naggers and normies. You oftentimes have to break social norms to get what you want. The retardo stuff you do during the AA program is a superb example of this. An...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #11 Or Flaketown? Only Time Will Tell!)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 10 This chapter of my life, I call winning. Some things in life are beautiful. There are moments that unfold, experiences we gain, sights we behold, and knowledge we gained through contemplation that is special. They’re things that move you deep inside, because you know, d...
by Noself
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Meditating for 1,000 hours

@Adrizzle unguided first scanning down the body from head to toe then focus on the breath counting to 10, 1 for inhale, 2 for the exhale, repeat this until you reach 10 then restart at 1.
by Manganiello
Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"lets talk for a bit more first"

I read a bit of your log. Im going to invite you to a new standard. You don't have to listen to me or care. It's just an invite... I'm gonna come across as an ass, but it's just me pointing out where you can do better. Squilliam . In my first month of hinge I got over 150 matches. 150 isn't horrible...