Search found 12 matches

Return

by skankhunt42
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi guys, 35 y/o newbie here from Australia. Short story is I was married for around 10 years, supported my wife to reach her goals (finishing uni, big wedding, buy a house etc) and now that she has a sweet job and I left my job to study at uni I'm suddenly not good enough for her (familiar story rig...
by Wifty
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for help getting back into cold approaches.

You could make productive use of the current situation exactly talking to girls right now. You don't need to be perfect, but the process of meeting, accepting and overcoming discomfort right now Will make it 1000 times easier and more congruent to do it once the lockdown is out. Because if you wait ...
by Aloofus
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you tell girls how many people you've been with?

I say "I don't kiss and tell". A girl doesn't want a guy telling a bunch of people that you've slept together. If you do sleep with a girl, she won't see herself as nothing more than an increasing notch count for you. This also keep an air of mystery. I give some type of answer like this too. Partl...
by terry_crews87
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How Andy Beat his Approach Anxiety

Dating is so confusing and just throwing a bunch of shit at a wall, and seeing what sticks is probably the best approach. These days with all the technology being so normal now, guys can get laid now for just looking good and throwing up some good pictures on an app. In the past, you actually needed...
by Aloofus
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips and advice for going out by myself

Sin Silver What terry_crews87 said is good advice! Just go out with the expectation to have a good time/be social. I'd just find a spot at the bar and chat up someone near me. It helps loosen you up and getting you in a chatty mood. If you're a bit anxious about cold approach, you can do warm appro...
by dashedhopes
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Youtube Tinder Profile Review (I'll review your photos)

boblikestacos666 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:00 am
@dashedhopes I'm asking for a friend. Are you natty?
nope
by Radical
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical writes: This dude has no proof and is the WORST guy to believe currently on the internet about getting laid…...

Im talking about YOU. Yourself. Yeah you. Ya loveable newbie dickhead. You shouldn't believe YOUR OWN ideas and theories that you have! Unless you have proof. And I don’t mean a social science study. I mean proof gathered while taking action via practical - often obvious - steps towards your goals. ...
by tenzinf92
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am Fuckin ANGRY

How the hell do you like a girl every WEEK? Every Girl is like a new Present Box. and i like to open them. Its interesting and fun. -didnt found a Girl yet for longer stuff I mean how can you be attracted to so many girls :D I find a girl decently attractive maybe twice a year and I "like-like" a g...
by dashedhopes
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

If you had 10-20 lbs more of muscle. (which is going to take a while) You wouldn't feel that way. Trust me. Getting in shape and looking good, despite what your face looks like is going to be massively beneficial. People treat you better, they praise you, want to be you. People like you. You'll show...
by Calis
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by SIGMA_1234
Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.