Search found 9 matches

Return

by DavidStone
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, David, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I want to sleep with attractive women+find a meaningful profession.
by DavidStone
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Action Log

Hey man. I'm living in Philly now. All bars and restaurants are required to ask for a vax card. Not all bar's are enforcing the order.
by DavidStone
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Action Log

I live close to Temple. Let me know if you want to take new photos for online dating.
by DavidStone
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #6 DONE - 6/10 FOR THE YEAR)

Hi MAC,

I can relate to a bunch of your struggles.
Take what is yours.

Samuel
by DavidStone
Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (CA 1/12)

Hi Ravi,

If you are a man you take what is yours. No need to 'wait 2 years when my smv might be a 7'. Start tomorrow.

Samuel
by DavidStone
Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Starting Again: GAME - No More Template, No More BS)

Hi, From what I can tell, one of your bigger sticking points with getting laid is closing, once you are back at your place. Is there a weird/interesting, introverted, soft spoken man who closes at high rate, that you can look up to, and replicate his closing practices? What are you doing once you ha...
by DavidStone
Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Log one a day until first tinder lay

Hey man, I can relate to a bunch of your struggles, whether it be the gloomy days or the approach anxiety. I would love to come home on Monday, with a pretty ginger woman waiting for me in my bed, on Wednesday there would be a brunette with a bush, on Friday a Taylor Swift looking blonde, and on Sun...
by DavidStone
Mon May 01, 2023 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BACK ON THE DAMN HORSE)

Hi Ravi, At least half the reason I'm on this forum is to follow your journey. This line "I want to start a family and to end the cycle of loneliness and isolation" felt salient, relatable, and maybe even a reason to be. I'm in the same boat as you to some degree, I have spent days, weeks, and month...
by DavidStone
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (DATE / PULL / NO LAY)

How can MAC obtain 17inch arms or at least 16+? He must have iron on his body, iron on his mind. Like Dave Draper and Trent from PIKE. Triceps are about 2/3 of the arm. I can't imagine that if you were able to lock out 275ibs on flat bench, or dip 2 plates for reps that you wouldn't have pretty siza...