Search found 18 matches

Return

by 1v1mekid
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi fellas, I'm coming from GLL. I've been hesitant to create an account here as I was worried I'd be tempted to waste time. For those that don't already know me, I joined GLL in 2015, I was a virgin at the time, I worked on the AA program, got in really good shape, saved up some money and moved out ...
by 1v1mekid
Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1v1me's fitness log

I've been struggling the past several months to drop to my target body weight. Perhaps some accountability to others can help push me. I've dropped from 178 to 163. But over the past several weeks, I've gained back about 4 lbs. My target weight, for now, is 153lbs. I'm currently at ~168lbs. Let's do...
by 1v1mekid
Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, can we talk about daygaming? (My reservations)

I disagree. I think New York City is one of the most social large cities in the United States. Maybe that's just my perception. If I remember correctly, didn't you say in your blog post that lots of girls in NYC didn't even stop when you tried approaching them? Or is that just not exclusive to NYC?...
by 1v1mekid
Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

And I think, that's the type of players you know in real life, sketchy people. The other guy I met that did approaches was sketchy too, crashed his bike and almost died, from a province, coloured skin and low class. And I think, perhaps thats how people perceive me when I approach. Talking to rando...
by 1v1mekid
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's the playthrough when you meet with a girl for hookup straight from app

Some quick context: It's currently Sunday 12:00am here. I was finishing up a python bot to spam messages on Plenty of Fish. I was just running some tests and sent out a few dozen messages and one girl replied seeming a little too forward with wanting to meet up. I was sketched out lol. It's happened...
by 1v1mekid
Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's the playthrough when you meet with a girl for hookup straight from app

@Spider Jerusalem Wow, actually really solid advice. A not so common subject discussed enough in dating/getting laid communities, personal safety.
by 1v1mekid
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's california log - at my alma mater to approach

I'm relatively new to this forum. I just read the first 5 pages of this log and the 2 newest pages. Holy shit dude, you've made massive strides so quickly. Keep it up.
by 1v1mekid
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log Day 104: I ALMOST GOT KILLED.

Day 104: 23/01/2022 FUCK. ME. I saw him coming and I had a split second to react and swerve the car left into the ONCOMING TRAFFIC who were doing 30 MPH and were thankfully able to stop their cars. I managed to avoid having a head on collision with this CUNT . Spider 🕷 Wow. Glad you're still here t...
by 1v1mekid
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

Reading your posts, it seems like you're striving for perfection. You have to cut yourself some slack sometimes. What good is all the self improvement you're working on if you're just tormenting yourself for not doing more? Compare yourself today to yourself from yesterday.. from 1 month ago.. from ...
by 1v1mekid
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

I think you misunderstood me. I don't mean don't try to get rich, or don't try to get laid. I meant, just do the work and be done with your day and be happy you're here another day to enjoy being alive and to be able to work on your goals. The good times will come if you keep putting in the work.
by 1v1mekid
Sun May 22, 2022 10:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it possible to complete the AA program in a small town (below 40k)

A few years back, there was a guy on GLL forums that lived in a smaller town, if I'm not mistaken, I'm talking about JStone, maybe some of you remember him. Well, there have been various AA logs of guys in smaller towns. What I remember them doing is visiting neighboring towns and doing drills there...
by 1v1mekid
Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - EXTREME social disconnection

As I said in my previous post, I just moved into Nashville a bit over a week ago. I have been going to the gym (4x a week), boxing (2x a week), bulking (2300-2800 calories, 160g+ protein every day), and going out at night (3-4x a week). But I know I'm wasting the rest of my time doing jack shit... ...
by 1v1mekid
Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Project Update: 300 Approaches Done)

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:03 pm
In other news I am gonna pay a day game coach, because I am now many months in with nothing to show at all, like 1 day game date off 318 approaches. WTF
Maybe anomalous string of bad luck?
by 1v1mekid
Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is this male enhancement program safe? (Experts get in here ASAP)

I would do your own research on the supplements. I'd wager it's not dangerous. IMO before doing any supplement or drug you should do your own research using fact based sources and not rely on what some random online told you. I'd second this. There's lots of snake oil out there. Some stuff is legit...