Search found 42 matches

Return

by Noself
Wed May 04, 2022 12:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself's Cold Approach and Action Log: End of April

Day 14: 0/0 Day 15: 0/0 Day 16: 0/4 (100 approaches) Took two days off to just absorb the rejections of the last few days, my neuroses got the best of me. Good news, is that I’ve hit 100 approaches so what a milestone. This is 100 approaches since the AA program, and honestly nothing has happened y...
by Olafsmash
Mon May 02, 2022 3:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

iPhone Necessary? Apple-ist dating market?

lmao i'll do a lot of things to improve my chances but buying an iphone is not one of them
those girls are trash and can piss off
also fresh and fit is garbage
by Radical
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

@1v1mekid welcome man, recognise your username of course
by Zealhouse07
Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you think the full-time PUA/hook up phase is worth it???

I’m torn right now between working on my life mission/purpose and going through a pick up/party lifestyle full time. It was and is important for me to be able to express myself without inhibition to hot women I'm attracted to and not sound like a buffoon/be awkward. I tried to get that out of my sys...
by Squilliam
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's the playthrough when you meet with a girl for hookup straight from app

I have very limited experience (see my fucking signature lol), but I'll give my two cents. Back when I wanted to lose my virginity, and was super desperate, I asked like every single girl I matched with to watch Netflix. Eventually one said yes and I lost my virginity. She was attractive too. That's...
by Spider Jerusalem
Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some quick context: It's currently Sunday 12:00am here. I was finishing up a python bot to spam messages on Plenty of Fish. I was just running some tests and sent out a few dozen messages and one girl replied seeming a little too forward with wanting to meet up. I was sketched out lol. It's happene...
by SIGMA_1234
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seems like you haven't read Andy's Tinder guide . I'd start there. For the lays I got, I usually match, exchange a few messages, get them to IG to make sure she ain't a catfish, then schedule a simple snack meetup to make sure she ain't crazy. If she isn't crazy & a catfish, I'm upfront that I'm jus...
by Spider Jerusalem
Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log Day 104: I ALMOST GOT KILLED.

Day 104: 23/01/2022 FUCK. ME. My hands are still shaking as I type this. Went out for a drive with my brother about 2 hours ago to get petrol (was planning on driving to the gym next week in the mornings) and I was waiting to turn right into a filter lane. This particular road goes from 30 to 50, s...
by Kurvam
Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some quick context: It's currently Sunday 12:00am here. I was finishing up a python bot to spam messages on Plenty of Fish. I was just running some tests and sent out a few dozen messages and one girl replied seeming a little too forward with wanting to meet up. I was sketched out lol. It's happene...
by Radical
Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I mean this is literally Andy's MO on tinder back in the day I dunno where you live but in the UK Tinder was actually more reliable to get hookups like this for me than it was normal dates If I was on the app late Friday or Saturday night i'd get at least one girl invite me somewhere - on a couple o...
by pancakemouse
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's california log - weekend bougie mall approach + sugar baby date flake

These are good. Keep posting them. Your current problems: - Tonality - Lack of sexual tension - Asking too many questions - Not DHVing enough - Talking about yourself very little, then cutting yourself off, perhaps because you don't feel like YOU'RE the prize - Not making the conversation about YOU ...
by Crimson
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’m able to approach girls all of a sudden - AA Program

I’m able to approach girls all of a sudden? First off, my bad for disappearing for the past couple of days. Was literally to lazy to even post. I’m gonna take a two week break from the Program, to finish my work experience. But I just have to say this, yesterday I approached a girl and today as wel...
by Manganiello
Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date 16 & 40 hr Fast)

Wait, hold up, you're saying only 1 out of every 20 girls you go out with tells you there's "no connection"? So does that not account for girls who ghost, or are you saying that you can see like 19/20 girls again? I thought most girls not going out with you again was normal. When I first started, I...
by Noself
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log Day 45a

Day 46: MILESTONE DAY Total: 26/27 girls?? (24/24 girls)(0 challenges) I completed the program, I’ve finished it, I’m at a loss for words. I was getting emotional today man after the 11th, 12th rep, almost bursting into fucking tears man. But we did it, as for the day, really easy compared to anyth...