Search found 27 matches

Return

by terry_crews87
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

10 life lessons from the last 10 years

These are things that I've known my whole life but didnt actually sink in untill the last 6 months. Great post. Wish it could of gotten through my thick skull a decade ago
by terry_crews87
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I terry promise to take myself seriously and constantly work towards my goals. Im just starting online dating for the first time so am working towards getting better pictures and working on my looks losing weight. GOALS - short term ( by SEPT 1st 2020) lose 10 lbs fat while not losing muscle and ga...
by terry_crews87
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge – How to Achieve Anything (How I’ve Achieved All My Goals)

I ordered this book at the recommendation of this site. I was not dissapointed! Andy summarized the book in an older article about just making small improvements EVERY DAY , even if they seem like nothing. "If its easy to do, its also easy not to do". I got so bogged down in depression I developed t...
by terry_crews87
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback on appearance

I personally like the glasses. They suit your face. I'm sure you look good without em too, but they look good if your wearing nice clothes. I think chicks like it when black guys wear glasses, I definitely heard that before.
by terry_crews87
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I know you know a tonne and are in great shape dashed but I dont think he needs that much protein. Especially if hes trying to lower his calories. How much do you weigh MAV? Lets say looking at that picture you weigh 150 lbs (just using as an example) , I don't think you'd need more than 130 grams o...
by terry_crews87
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Make Money Online

AGF all your posts are awesome , were luckky to have you here!
by terry_crews87
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why Losing Fat Matters Above All Else

I stopped working out due to injuries, and my anxiety was so bad from trying to get off booze and pills , that I couldn't step foot in a gym. I didn't even like being in public at the worst of it. I got fatter and fatter slowly day by day, if i didnt have pictures to look back on , I wouldn't even b...
by terry_crews87
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First photoshoot w/ new camera, be harsh

They look great! I like 3 n 4 the most, humour in those shots come through the best while you still look good yourself. #3 if I had to vote on one. Fuck thats it, I'm not even waiting for my next paycheck im getting a camera ASAP. 3 is the best cuz it looks like someone could of just walked in on yo...
by terry_crews87
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting Better (Pick 2 be harsh)

1 , 4 and 5 . wink is good. I like any pic that shows a little personality , sense of humour or whatever. I get tired of every guy doing a blue steel face all the time. They are good , but to have more than one just looks like you are in love with yourself which girls always say they don't like ( bu...
by terry_crews87
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pics feedback

Your avatar one is the best for sure. I would delete the third one if your using it. They all looked forced to me, except the forth one
by terry_crews87
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback on Tinder photos requested

fuck dude are you kidding me?!? LOL the world is such a fucked up place. I dont think there has ever been a time in history when there has been so many cool, good looking, quality guys that are suffering from low self esteem and are having trouble with woman. It is absoloutly criminal. This shit is ...
by terry_crews87
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Writes About Depression

dashedhopes I love your videos and I'm convinced if you stick to it, your gonna be VERY succesful (however you yourself decide to define success). I'm not gonna pretend that I understand algorithms and online presence ect, but you pass the eye test. What else matters? If you don't pass the eye test...
by terry_crews87
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

No offence dude , but those are the most hilarious goals I've ever heard anyone ever say out loud. But I love you for coming on here and saying it! LOL!! ...Just wow I love it. These guys are giving you good advice, and it makes me laugh just how everybody has different things going on in their head...
by terry_crews87
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

Have you ever thought about joining a boxing/mma/ bjj gym before? arcade_fireee That stuff makes a massive difference in how you feel about yourself. When you know you can stick up for yourself, and even mess someone up once you put some time in , you stop caring about what other people are thinking...
by terry_crews87
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder template - can "not looking for anything super serious" scare off girls?

So what is your plan on improving your looks? I dont get the point of the pics you posted. Ya, chicks are gonna be wet for handsome young doctors, what else is new? Girls don't know your 5'6 from your pictures you have good proportions. I thought your pictures were really good. Maybe cuz those guys ...