Search found 88 matches

Return

by AGF
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Becoming Financially Independent

Ideas: - start a self help site similar to KYIL/GLL (not my favorite idea) - build a social media following on IG/YouTube and transition that to something else - ? Both terrible ideas in my opinion. Self help sites / blogs take ages to make money. Success stories like KYIL are very rare and usually...
by AGF
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Make Money Online

The easiest and least risky way to make money online is missing: providing a valuable service to other businesses. This can be SEO, web design, Google ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon PPC, Social Media account management, etc. + no upfront investment needed + can make 1k online within a few weeks, 5k withi...
by AGF
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Make Money Online

Here are my comments on the ways KillYourInnerLoser presented: 1. Sell your skills on Fiverr. Good way to start, but very hard to make serious money. It's basically the business model I suggested but most people on Fiverr don't offer high-income skills but rather commoditized skills. If you do go th...
by Lostcause
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Radical
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by jackBruh
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

+1 on the slimmer jeans, rest is pretty decent imo.
by skankhunt42
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

Personally I'm not keen on that jacket, if that's your style that's fine, to me though it looks like you're off on a safari expedition and doesn't really say "street wear". Think about colour combinations too, keep it simple. Personally I try and allow just one item of my outfit to really stand out ...
by skankhunt42
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

I put those shoes on and tried to build the outfit around them. I had just bought the white shirt to go with it, and just needed something else to go on top. yeah I've never really worn red stuff myself so had to look up ideas to see what others are doing. Looks like most outfits with red sneakers ...
by DNPTHC
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First photoshoot w/ new camera, be harsh

chado I was able to scroll through them. TBH I wasn’t a fan of any of them. I know this was a practice shoot though you will be better. One thing I think is huge to focus on is finding a really good setting/backdrop that looks great without you in it. That way when you put yourself into the picture...
by Ed_
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Struggles with More Lockdown Insanity

You're correct to want to resist masks and other other restrictions. Rights are not to be bargained with, especially with how untrustworthy the government is being towards COVID restrictions. How would my fellow Americans feel if the government told us "we'll let you keep your right to free speech, ...
by Mav
Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Struggles with More Lockdown Insanity

I call it "the fake virus" now just to piss people off. Not that it's fake, just that it's completely overblown.

P.S. - Don't forget to wear your mask. Preferably a clown mask.
by tenzinf92
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by arcade_fireee
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, arcade_fireee, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. My main goal right now is overcoming "nice guy" behaviors wherein I am overly concerned about what other people think, being very conflict-averse, unassertive, and afraid to polarize people by being the real me. I'm plannin...
by king87
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Bro, it is really insipiring. I am planning to get under eye filler as well. Maybe some filler on my chin too. I ll get tooth whitening but I am not sure about a detailed teeth restructuring like hollywood smile. Do you think prp is effective? I am on Fin for the last 7 years, slowly lost ground but...
by ihnskko
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, ihnskko, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hey guys, I'm a 25 year old Italian guy currently living in London. Background I have been a disaster with women in my teenage years, mainly due to low self-confidence and lack of experience caused by a troubled upbringing and a...