Search found 76 matches

Return

by Sin Silver
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

DAY 17 - Failed Sing the ABC stack to four girls 1st girl: ABCDEFG 2nd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP 3rd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV 4th girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV WXY &Z! So yeah, I have been dreading this one from the start. Everything I have done so far I've felt natural and confident. I was pre...
by Sin Silver
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Thanks for the support everyone. I'm gonna build some social momentum then try again today.
by Sin Silver
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log - Big step, Almost got my first number close

So I was out practicing day 17 of the approach anxiety program again, walk up to 16 women and sing them the ABC's. I'd done the first ABCDEG on an older women who didn't respond that well, so I was determined to focus on women my age. I find attractive women typically react a lot better, so I decide...
by Sin Silver
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Fall In Love With the Process of Working Out

After strength training, your blood system will be filled with adrenaline and testosterone. You will feel really good, even a horny. Eventually, if you work out enough, it will become one of those things that you start to look forward to, as subconsciously know your gonna get all those feel good hor...
by Sin Silver
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare Routine

Leading on with what chado said. The best thing for skin is just a healthy life style. My skins improve alot this year, and the only major change is I'm sleeping better and eating less junk. I've had a few stressful weeks due to mishaps at work, and I notive I always out in black heads when that hap...
by Sin Silver
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwystNeko's log

Welcome to site my dude. I'm always a fan of a shaven head. Regardless of how little or what sort of hair you have, a shaven head is a statement that you're in control. The fat free cokes and pepsi have always been a major weakness of mine. I use to drink 2 litres a day when I was writing my thesis....
by Sin Silver
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

DAY 17 - smashed! Sing the ABC stack to four girls 1st girl: ABCDEFG 2nd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP 3rd girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV 4th girl: ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRSTUV WXY &Z! So I decide to make this one a bit easier on myself and try it at a large city, rather than my usual small town. Thankfully, ...
by Sin Silver
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Yeah, I'm stuck facing a major decision. I've already been identified several times as the guy who keeps asking the time in my small town. If I keep doing this I risk developing a rep as the weird guy who asks for the time and asks where I can get the Beiber haircut. The later ones, the one that act...
by Sin Silver
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Yeah, I knew my small town was always going to hold me back when I started this job. My career plans at the moment take precedence, so I don't want to sacrifice it in order to move to the city. That being said, I still want to improve my social skills and approach as much as possible. I need to be a...
by Sin Silver
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

So this is a venting post of my sheer frustration. I have two bumble dates lined up this weekend that I was really looming forward too. I should be getting pumped and hyped for them, but Instead I’m lying in the couch with a pulled muscle in my leg. I’ve been working out and running all week without...
by Sin Silver
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

0 matches. Need help to improve my pics.

Your style and fashion are great, These pictures look well taken as well.

The problem is that you look really stiff in them. You need to look more relaxed and natural in your shots.
by Sin Silver
Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Handling arguments / fighting without fear

You have got to read 'No more Mr.Nice guy' by Robert A. Glover. As your symptoms sound just like the 'nice guy' that he tackles. From all of your examples, it sounds like your fear of loosing women or facing some kind of rejection is whats causing this behavior. Your trying to make sure shes happy, ...
by Sin Silver
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My COVID-19 Depression, & How I'm Fighting It

You are right in forcing yourself to work to a schedule, it makes being productive when stuck or working from home much more bearable. Managing your space is also significant one, make sure that where you work, sleep and relax are as separate as possible. This way, your body will know what it should...
by Sin Silver
Sun May 02, 2021 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Hi everyone, I found this community at the beginning of last year after reading one of Andy’s inspiring posts on reddit. I loved the people, the drive and positivity of the community, which drove me into the dating scene hard. I learnt a lot from you all, and made major progress in my personal devel...
by Sin Silver
Sun May 02, 2021 6:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sam's AA Program Log

Yesterday night was Saturday night, I had to go to a club with friends which was 40 min by walk from my place so instead of taking a cab I decided to go by walk and do my drills during my walk. It felt great to know that now all my walks are going to be super fun and that I can go everywhere by wal...