Search found 76 matches

Return

by Sin Silver
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi everyone, my names David, Make sure you include this sentence: "I, David, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." About me -32 years old -PhD (Physics) -UK(North Wales) -Boxing(6 years) -14 lays My goals right now are to focus on excelling in my career as a physicist, preparin...
by Sin Silver
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log - job interviews and fear.

All right everyone, my names Silver, and welcome to the first of my weekly blogs. I’m going to keep these posts weekly rather than daily, so I each post has plenty of juicy content to keep you coming back for more. For the first post, I want to focus on who I am, who I was, and who I want to be in t...
by Sin Silver
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Youtube and Anime's Sucking My Time - Help

I take it your unemployed, and from my experience that's a really hard time to be productive and motivated. My advice is you need to start forcing your self into a productive routine. Force yourself to job hunt or work nine to five during the week. This can be be job searching, interview prep, CV wr...
by Sin Silver
Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

you are right, their are a lot of oddities on FL It's also the best way to get involved in the local kink scene's, munches, Rope Labs, festivals, you name it. You've just got to filter out the irrelevant and find what it is you want.
by Sin Silver
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback on appearance

My advice is to keep you head as clean shaven as possible.

Neatly shaven and bold is a statement that your in control of your appearance. But that little bit of fuzz kills that vibe.
by Sin Silver
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for help getting back into cold approaches.

Thanks for your swift response Andy, I’ll give these a read tonight!
by Sin Silver
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Because if you wait you are guaranteed to face the same challenge, only two months later. Facing other excuses, resistance, reasons to not do it fully then... It is fear, not logic. Go talk to girls right now. Even once a day, even just asking for time or direction. This is bang on. Thank you for t...
by Sin Silver
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Reconnecting with an old FWB.

Mate, you only 24, I didn't loose my virginity until I was 23. Patience, persistence, and learning is key. If you keep working hard and improving every day, you could make even Andy's numbers look look like Rookie numbers when your his age.
by Sin Silver
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Sin Silver
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

+1 on the slimmer jeans, It was a shock at first getting use to tappered jeans, maybe it's time I gave skinnies a try. For example, red shoes are a big statement, I'd keep to neutral colours for the rest of my outfit I agree complelty, I put those shoes on and tried to build the outfit around them....
by Sin Silver
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You’re right, It would definitely be easier to do it in a couple of months after Lock down is restricted. Thing is, I’ve been reading ‘You can’t afford the luxury of a negative thought’ and it points out how we tend to make excuses to put stuff off for a range of reasons, ‘I’ll do to when I’m older/...
by Sin Silver
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

I yeah I've never really worn red stuff myself so had to look up ideas to see what others are doing. Looks like most outfits with red sneakers tend to keep other items neutral (black/white), or they wear some kind of red top to balance things out which looks good too. Red is really my color, so I'll...
by Sin Silver
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Outfit

I'm 32, we have our ages below our avatars normally. I usually get away with form fitting cloths, but that jacket is a bit oversized. I am still working out and loosing weight, hoping to get a better form.
by Sin Silver
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Vlogs about His Mission

will always be full of doubt; I accepted that about 3 years ago. I've learned to completely ignore the doubt though and just keep pushing forward. I really do mean ignore - I literally brush it aside and say, "Good job, fuckface. You're neurotic and insecure and full of doubt and you don't believe ...
by Sin Silver
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kira asks for Tinder help

I like 6 and 9. The problem with your other shots, is your face in directly angled towards the camera. When your face is angled like that, it makes you face look really flat, and highlights any asymmetry we might have. It's great your looking at the camera, it eye catching, but try to do so with you...