Search found 161 matches

Return

by Zug
Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Zug
Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate/Select my Tinder Pics

Photos are high quality, fashion is pretty good (except for that beach shirt), but all the photos kind of suck. The posing and excessive mean mugging isn't helping. As a whole it has these have an austere, vacant, and serial killer vibe. I kind of like #2, and if you edited a small grin in there I t...
by Zug
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE BROWN SHOGUN - old-ish neck/trap injury acting up + question about understanding more about this lol

I went through this exactly for a year, and the issue was never in the muscle. It was spinal injury, and caused the disc protruding into the nerve. Unless you're really familiar with nerve pain, it is very difficult to feel the difference. I never realized it and kept pushing it in the gym, eventual...
by Zug
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Question - did this "bratty" girl have a ra** fantasy? - NightRoller's Semiregular Update Log

If a girl wants to go full bratty and experience the fantasy of being overpowered, fine. You *HAVE* to communicate more than just a safeword before hand. HAVE TO. You need her to explain her hard limits, and you're going to have to dig for this and ask explicitly. It is not sexy or erotic in anyway ...
by Zug
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hinge Anyone? - Feedback on Photos Needed

I don't think lying about your age helps anything. I know it's counter to the common narrative, but assuming a guy looks good, you don't do better setting your age lower. Higher results in you not showing up in their "stack" unprompted as often, so you get less naked likes, but it doesn't do anythin...
by Zug
Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hinge Anyone? - Feedback on Photos Needed

I don't think lying about your age helps anything. I know it's counter to the common narrative, but assuming a guy looks good, you don't do better setting your age lower. Higher results in you not showing up in their "stack" unprompted as often, so you get less naked likes, but it doesn't do anythi...
by Zug
Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - 1 New Lay, 1 Lock-in Lay; Questions on resetting apps?

And of course not leading with a BDSM opener. So I’ll have to tailor the message flow a little different here. @Zug , you seem to have had great success with the app, would love to hear your perspective here about your openers/messages and marketing yourself on Hinge. I've tried a lot of different ...
by Zug
Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What Jeans Do You Recommend?

I'm bougie AF. Fan of Pure Blue Japan, Ironhearts, Momotaro, Naked and Famous. I have oddly shaped lower block and have huge problem finding thighs big enough with correct waist without having an absurd leg opening. PBJ and N&F are great for this, Ironheart and Momotaro aren't (IH are in general too...
by Zug
Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LOOKS ARE MALEABLE)

Aesthetic improvement in the before and after is undeniable MAC. Keep going,
by Zug
Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rottweilers' Log

Hey Man, I appreciate the advice. I thought about moving out but it would be too financially, and not to mention emotionally, difficult to do. I was thinking of using the slight edge to take long vacations alone away from home to help with improving my mindset about my family. You should do this an...
by Zug
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Zug
Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Asking for feedback: Ideas to improve my style for the warmer seasons (pics inside)

Linen shirts, pants, and trousers are a nice way to mix things up. Get some variations on the basic tshirts. Henleys, popovers, etc. Fit on these is more important than anything. Don't be afraid to spend some money on quality footwear and outerwear. They last a long, long time and give you a lot of ...
by Zug
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best advice for boosting sex drive?

You can only get it grey market, but the peptide PT-141 is insane. It is not a PE5 inhibitor, it does not work like the other ED meds that give you a stronger and longer lasting erection. Those are great, but they DO NOT HELP WITH AROUSAL. You still have to get the erection initially the normal way....
by Zug
Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

That's a really inspiring post actually. You can get tossed out at any moment in any area, you just gotta use it as fuel to pursue even better things instead I'll remember that the next time a girl doesn't want to see me again after sex, thanks a lot Yeah that's really good advice. This is somethin...
by Zug
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - Follow-up YouTube interview with Kill Your Inner Loser

What have your goals shifted to and what about you has changed the most that was not by design?