Search found 33 matches

Return

by Zug
Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

"I, Zug, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." Token new user with the typical story. I've always taken my life seriously, but in the past I chose to became willfully blind to particular aspects of it. Luckily, there is still time to fix that. Thankfully, my career is solid and...
by Zug
Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1000 Member Signups Here on the Forums!

@KillYourInnerLoser wanted to give you some props for these forums. Extremely thankful there are still places like this where groups of like minded people can actually exchange ideas and help each move forward. Having a place where you can see a group of like minded people going through the same str...
by Zug
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Progress Journal (Weight Loss & Money)

I've personally noticed, and seen in others, that bench responds very well to increased frequency. You can deadlift once a week and make progress for a long time, but I've never seen that work for bench. I wouldn't drop the other stuff, I'd just start adding another bench session in the week. Most p...
by Zug
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 67: Tinder boosts ⚡️ Letting Go 🕊 and a new denim 🏷

I agree that letting it go is way better than letting it eat at you, but in general I'd recommend confronting people in any situation where there is a high likelihood of it happening again. Every time you don't, it becomes more acceptable, more likely, and harder to fix. I think it does wonders for ...
by Zug
Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas KYIL Community

I'm equally as thankful. All this shit is so effortless when there is a clear path and roadmap. Actual actionable steps instead of nonsense platitudes like 'be yourself and your time will come'. I'm not even confident about it anymore, it feels more like certainty. All I have to do just go through t...
by Zug
Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Neck for look maxing

Most people, myself included, get considerable neck growth from just benching and pressing. If you really want to go deep, I would look into the equipment wrestlers use for neck specific training.
by Zug
Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom-LAY #40-Blonde Ukrainean MILF

FITNESS One thing I can easily conclude from this journey is that it is so easy to underestimate how much weight you need to cut to look shredded. I am almost down 20kg/40lbs but still I am not between 8-10% bodyfat. Must be the big frame lol I feel exactly the same way. Looking back, I must have b...
by Zug
Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I've been in tech forever. All the A+/Network+/CCNA etc stuff is on the way out. I did that whole schtick working myself up from Help Desk. It was a good plan....10 years ago. If I was starting fresh today. I'd go straight into coding and programming. The money and demand is there and moving more so...
by Zug
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Zug
Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MAC BODY PROGRESS UPDATE)

Just want to say, when it comes to putting in hard work, I think you're outperforming everyone here. Your mindset is on point too. Constantly see you being positive and feeling proud of each successive small win. Absolutely critical outlook to have when you're in the trenches and know you have to be...
by Zug
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Progress Journal (Weight Loss & Money)

I don't think I agree with #2 and unless its specifically in context to how they interacted with you. If someone wants to lie to themselves and fail at their goals, it is really isn't any of my business unless they directly ask me for input. If we enter into some sort of agreement or social contract...
by Zug
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Zug
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Florida is very lax everywhere. Texas is mostly the same, but some democratic big cities aren't. I think regardless of where you choose to live, you can no longer count on a public anything as being the cornerstone of your success in regards to work, lifting, women, etc. The only way to guarantee su...
by Zug
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, can we talk about daygaming? (My reservations)

This really seems like a convoluted way of asking public permission to not do something you didn't want to do anyway.
by Zug
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, can we talk about daygaming? (My reservations)

This really seems like a convoluted way of asking public permission to not do something you didn't want to do anyway. You're right. After doing the first day of the AA program and making myself unbearably anxious and dreadful, I don't want to do this. As I mentioned, GLL said that guys with moderat...