Search found 146 matches

Return

by Zug
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to learn to be witty? No canned lines, see latest post

I don't think you can't learn the overall art of wit, that's almost purely genetic type of verbal intelligence that is combined with learned practice afaict. You can practice different types of social skills and get good at them though, but your raw mental horsepower is never going to change. Memori...
by Zug
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Officially enters Relationship

I think the never bringing up relationship stuff first is just general advice to stop guys from trying to lock girls down out of desperation. It never sat right with me that a guy is supposed to be leading a relationship, yet he's waiting around for the girl to make the first move here. There is a l...
by Zug
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ali's Log

The prompts only purpose is to attract people with traits you want and discourage matches from people with attributes that are difficult to glean through early conversation. The latter is not important until you're close to reaching the cap on max # of dates per week. Going out with shitty people is...
by Zug
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Indian Losers Progress Log

- Let the girl bring up the conversation about exclusivity - Try to keep it a open relationship as long as possible - Don't just go into exclusivity cause she's asking. Be honest. This is better than what you did, but is still not it imo. Why the fuck should the girl have to lead when it comes to e...
by Zug
Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

Why are you reading all this content regarding people debating pill ideology and the videos from MGOTW? You're just sabotaging your level of buy in with that stuff. The negative ideologies are self fulfilling, the more you believe them, the more true they are. When I was in your position (very overw...
by Zug
Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Best Mentality for Dealing With Flakes and Ghosts

I don't think anyone south of low level male celebrities understand what it's like to be an attractive girl on the apps. Girl I had a date with recently had 330 likes from that weekend after setting up her account. That's a literal tornado of dick circling her. Imagine you're in that position. You'r...
by Zug
Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Redpill's Relationship Shortcomings

Great post Holden , Don't agree with all of it, but its good pushback. There needs to be a respect for reality and that needs to be respected more than what we wish was true. I agree totally that there is no change in fundamentals regardless of relationship type, and that 'being yourself' is usually...
by Zug
Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Redpill's Relationship Shortcomings

100% agree that all the people that moved on don't post and that's why there is such an overemphasis on fuckboi/player strategies. Also 100% agree that people here are way too fucking scared of being boyfriendy. Being boyfriendy and a perverted playboy simultaneously is the ultimate female fantasy. ...
by Zug
Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Complete Fucking Loser Help

You're young and stupid still, and made young and stupid mistakes. This is the process of growing up. This is what its supposed to look like, big failures and big lessons leading to big changes. Identify all the mistakes you made and why, write them down, make a list. This is one time where dwelling...
by Zug
Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

"I, Zug, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." Token new user with the typical story. I've always taken my life seriously, but in the past I chose to became willfully blind to particular aspects of it. Luckily, there is still time to fix that. Thankfully, my career is solid and...
by Zug
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Progress Journal (Weight Loss & Money)

I've personally noticed, and seen in others, that bench responds very well to increased frequency. You can deadlift once a week and make progress for a long time, but I've never seen that work for bench. I wouldn't drop the other stuff, I'd just start adding another bench session in the week. Most p...
by Zug
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 67: Tinder boosts ⚡️ Letting Go 🕊 and a new denim 🏷

I agree that letting it go is way better than letting it eat at you, but in general I'd recommend confronting people in any situation where there is a high likelihood of it happening again. Every time you don't, it becomes more acceptable, more likely, and harder to fix. I think it does wonders for ...
by Zug
Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas KYIL Community

I'm equally as thankful. All this shit is so effortless when there is a clear path and roadmap. Actual actionable steps instead of nonsense platitudes like 'be yourself and your time will come'. I'm not even confident about it anymore, it feels more like certainty. All I have to do just go through t...
by Zug
Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Neck for look maxing

Most people, myself included, get considerable neck growth from just benching and pressing. If you really want to go deep, I would look into the equipment wrestlers use for neck specific training.