Search found 161 matches

Return

by Zug
Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom-LAY #40-Blonde Ukrainean MILF

FITNESS One thing I can easily conclude from this journey is that it is so easy to underestimate how much weight you need to cut to look shredded. I am almost down 20kg/40lbs but still I am not between 8-10% bodyfat. Must be the big frame lol I feel exactly the same way. Looking back, I must have b...
by Zug
Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I've been in tech forever. All the A+/Network+/CCNA etc stuff is on the way out. I did that whole schtick working myself up from Help Desk. It was a good plan....10 years ago. If I was starting fresh today. I'd go straight into coding and programming. The money and demand is there and moving more so...
by Zug
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Zug
Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MAC BODY PROGRESS UPDATE)

Just want to say, when it comes to putting in hard work, I think you're outperforming everyone here. Your mindset is on point too. Constantly see you being positive and feeling proud of each successive small win. Absolutely critical outlook to have when you're in the trenches and know you have to be...
by Zug
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Progress Journal (Weight Loss & Money)

I don't think I agree with #2 and unless its specifically in context to how they interacted with you. If someone wants to lie to themselves and fail at their goals, it is really isn't any of my business unless they directly ask me for input. If we enter into some sort of agreement or social contract...
by Zug
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Zug
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Florida is very lax everywhere. Texas is mostly the same, but some democratic big cities aren't. I think regardless of where you choose to live, you can no longer count on a public anything as being the cornerstone of your success in regards to work, lifting, women, etc. The only way to guarantee su...
by Zug
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, can we talk about daygaming? (My reservations)

This really seems like a convoluted way of asking public permission to not do something you didn't want to do anyway.
by Zug
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, can we talk about daygaming? (My reservations)

This really seems like a convoluted way of asking public permission to not do something you didn't want to do anyway. You're right. After doing the first day of the AA program and making myself unbearably anxious and dreadful, I don't want to do this. As I mentioned, GLL said that guys with moderat...
by Zug
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great shot, I think you just need to tweak the shadows and brightness a bit.
by Zug
Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Optimal physique for looksmaxxing?

I can't imagine any more first world problem than a scrawny guy complaining it is too difficult to eat more delicious food. I've read tales from an old time powerlifter trying to move up weight classes that was dipping pizza in olive oil. He forced himself to finish the last slice, but he ended up t...
by Zug
Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please help me analyze profile pictures

I have no expertise in these matters, at all. I like 1-4 and think 5-8 are kinda boring. 2 and 4 seem redundant, and 2 is better. 8 would work better if cropped closer.
by Zug
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day 6 Failed 2nd Time)

I was walking back to my car after a concert. Was deep in thought, not really paying attention, and a guy on bike tried to grab my attention. I ignored for them 5 seconds because it didn't even occur to me they were talking to me. Then I was so unused to a stranger trying to talk to me in public I m...
by Zug
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log 🕷 Day 91: Fucked Over Massively: Lied to about my new job 👎

Just my 2c, I've found it rarely to be the case that any issue with a job has to do with personal reasons. People typically aren't lying to you, they just have no clue whatsoever. People aren't expecting too much of you, they just expect it out of everyone for absolutely no reason. No one actually h...
by Zug
Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feel very much the same. For me it was powerlifting, but experience was a close mirror to what you described.