Search found 161 matches

Return

by Zug
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Your 22 and getting morning wood, your test is almost definitely fine.
by Zug
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gain muscle or lose fat? Unsure what I should be doing

Yes. You should be doing weight training year round, regardless of what your goals happen to be at the time. It should be a lifestyle, not a temporary prescription. At least that's my opinion. You can try to lose some weight or maintain while you start. In the immediate short term, it would be bette...
by Zug
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

ovnidos wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:30 pm
But who cares, at the end despite having the worst grades all the semester I always finish passing
You know what they call the guy who graduated last of his class at medical school? - a doctor.
by Zug
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 94: Push-Ups and Sit ups: Confronting my body image issues 🪞⚔️

I'm 100% behind you wanting to improve yourself physically. However, the push and situp goals are not particularly effective tools for accomplishing that. Even if your goal was increasing your push ups and situps only, there are far, far more effective training strategies than doing 1 set per day an...
by Zug
Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Date, Pull, No Lay with Emotionless 6 Figure OF Girl from Fet

My guess its possible to convert these if you get her more confused, seeking approval, and ramp up the sexual tension. Pull her into you with her legs over top of you. Then do a lot of close talking without kissing. Have her guessing about your intentions more, like you haven't decided on whether yo...
by Zug
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dopamine detox for mental health

I know this is contrarian, but all the detox stuff to me is complete nonsense. The only sustainable way to do bad things less is by doing good things more. Focus on doing the things you should be doing, set thresholds you have to meet. If you meet those, do whatever the hell you want in the short ti...
by Zug
Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Book Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi?

I read both due to see it recommended so many times. Rational Male - Interesting ideas and cultural analysis, but ultimately its garbage. Virtually no actionable information. There are some interesting insights into modern culture, but I'm not sure what utility they have other than serving as justif...
by Zug
Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day 6 Failed 5th Time)

SMV is king and before you're totally maxed out, it is a grinder of an existence where every day is pure hustle. Hah. It really does seem like in today's culture there 99% of the rewards come after crossing the finish line. think I could do like 45mins of just the time drills while deeply letting g...
by Zug
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to improve my routine for look maxing?

How much progress have you made on squat/bench/dead?
by Zug
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate profile pics

I think #1 is the best of the lot.
by Zug
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Back to Cold Approach / Date 13)

Was MIA a bit due to some family stuff, just read your victory report. Congratulations MAC! Wonderful to see all your hard work pay off. Wishing you even more success!
by Zug
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New goals, depression is beaten

I strongly believe Youtube is a huge positive if you choose to use it correctly. The others are necessary evils I use to maintain social norms only, When you curate Youtube only for channels related to actual development and remove all pure entertainment it is a big net positive. Twitter is not wort...
by Zug
Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Weight-Loss/Training Log

Just my 2c, but I've never seen the quit gaming strategy implemented that way ever work. Especially for people who do it a lot, use it as an escape, and need it as an emotional outlet. You can't take *anything* you do for long periods of time repeatedly and replace it with nothing. You have to combi...
by Zug
Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some critique on my quite developed profile is greatly appreciated

FWIW, my tinder more or less stopped working completely last 2 months and I just dropped it. Hinge has been an absolute gold mine though, bumble and FB are decent and worth the effort, but not as good as Hinge. Interesting. I do wonder if Hinge has a higher concentration of women overall. Regarding...