Search found 225 matches

Return

by september
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Example tinder conversations

tinder is a display of female sexual power, they are living their life while we're chasing like dogs and it's just fueling my incel rage and hatred towards woman YOU are fueling your incel rage and hatred towards women there still seems to be a lack of realization on your end that you are actively ...
by Squilliam
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ali's Log

Like one of the prompts, any one of them, and move on. Send a custom message only when there is something EXTREMELY specific you have in common (maybe 1/200). As many likes as possible. Three prompts: @Zug has good advice on this <cue Zug!> I've gotten pretty solid responses with the chess one you ...
by kratjeuh
Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

If you want to lose weight and get good with women, your social media algorithm (I count reddit here too) should only contain fitness stuff, PuA advice, some funny humor, ... If it isn't, you are not taking it seriously enough. Block everything that could have a negative effect on reaching your goals.
by Svadhishthana
Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Matched with a smoking hot girl yesterday. Messaged, got number, set up the date for last night. Exactly my type - athletic, dreads, tattoos. But the date didn't go well. I pitched my usual place to meet, she countered that we should meet on her side of town - okay, whatever. Then the place she pick...
by Trèfle
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Remember what I wrote earlier today about me thanking my luck instead of my skills and it being a mistake? Yeah forget I wrote that, I'm easily the luckiest guy on earth, sheer luck is carrying me for sure. Not that I'm complaining. Lay number 8 ! The moment I went home after that shitty date, I got...
by DozerBoy
Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eric's Log - Mixed Bag

Hello everyone. Eric here. This will be my log. I intend to post at least once a week to keep myself accountable and to encourage myself to focus on taking action to move myself forward. I guess that Sunday evenings are a good time to reflect on the week/weekend. So we’ll say Sunday evening. I don’t...
by Holden
Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Redpill's Relationship Shortcomings

Your friend who got married example is where I disagree though. I refuse to believe that isn't a result of a failure on his part. He let the frame go, he is the one that start letting his woman dictate terms, she started doing that because she knew she could get away with it, and she knew she could...
by Manganiello
Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I guess the phrase "when do I get to be myself" got me going a bit because the nature of this stuff is a constant fight against entropy, in fact, that's life. I think this was miscommunication on my part. I never meant you abandon laws of the universe. I was saying at some point you can start makin...
by Holden
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No offense but this reads like the typical revelation guys get when they learn one new thing and suddenly they can explain the entire world through that one lens. Imo you're in dangerous territory, saying a lot of things with certainty and authority that isn't warranted. Some misconceptions too. I d...
by Bman
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What got you laid, won't get you a girlfriend. Yes. In one of Nietzsche'a books, I can't recall which, he describes that it may be beneficial to be in a marriage first to help them develop into their 30's then be free to follow their own path. Felt incredibly relieving to read after being in an 8 y...
by Manganiello
Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Officially enters Relationship

Part 2/2 Reflections: Relationships and the redpill's shortcomings. What got you laid, won't get you a girlfriend. How to Get Laid advice does extremely poorly on getting a relationship. While being more alpha, less needy and less nice is good advice for 90% of the newbies who are too beta, too nee...
by Manganiello
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Officially enters Relationship

I think the never bringing up relationship stuff first is just general advice to stop guys from trying to lock girls down out of desperation. It never sat right with me that a guy is supposed to be leading a relationship, yet he's waiting around for the girl to make the first move here. There is a ...
by Avihihi
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by MakingAComeback
Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MOVING APARTMENTS / HAMMERING 2022 GOALS)

Photoshoot was really fun, I had a great time. I'm in positive spirits, was a lovely experience. 3 hrs, few different locations, used a range of props, and we did some solid work. I am happy with how it all went. I know it was a good investment in myself and it will push things forward for me in ter...
by OJB
Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Progress Journal (Weight Loss & Money)

V-log # 26: https://youtu.be/BUbRFk4TiRs -- Summary: I meant to do this Friday night, but the days slipped away, but in any case, really busy week. 1. I lost 0.6 lbs this week, getting me to 49.2 lbs lost (so close to the 50 lbs mark >< ). Also, I've dropped another pants size. I've gone from a 44 t...