Search found 241 matches

Return

by FredFredburger
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FredFredBurgers Progress log

Weight:279.6 2 interviews this week Sent out resume a few more times. Bookmarked more targets for resume deployment Home Workedout Jumpingjack 1min Kettlebell swings 45 seconds x3 30lbs Crunches 12*3 Squats12*3 Lunges12*3 both sides Sumosquats12*3 Standing calf raises 12*3 (super easy mode) Leg side...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (ALMOST 3 YEARS?!)

**The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset Monday 4th March 2024** Morning Routine: Sunrise Skincare, Haircare, Myofunctional Therapy, Goals Review, Visualisation High Priority (1) (1) Sales: Study Mini Workshop Magic (2) Coaching: One on one + Group (3) Gym: Smash training & nutrition Medium ...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The LooksMaxxing Mega Thread: How To Become A Better Looking Man

MAC LooksMaxxing - Surgery Exploration Tagging Zug who wanted to know what procedures I am considering, and why: (1) Rhinoplasty: -What is the procedure? This is a nose reshaping procedure, which improves our Golden Ratio of the face. As our face becomes more aesthetically pleasing, our attractivene...
by Svadhishthana
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

It's been a hot second. This update comes to you in three parts. Before, during and after, and going forward. Part 1: Before I did it. I quit my job at the end of August. I used ChatGPT to write a letter of resignation since I really couldn't be bothered to do it myself. I cleaned it up to get it re...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (ALMOST 3 YEARS?!)

The IronWill Project: Tuesday 12th March 2024 Actions Morning Routine: Skin, Hair, Myofunctional Therapy, Affirmations, Visualisation: DONE Sunrise: DONE: Just did a minute today Meal Prep: DONE (1) Sales: Daily hustle. Will start now, and report back. I will do my best, and want to hit 8hrs of foc...
by bonzo34
Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

@Hydro stay with us man.
by MakingAComeback
Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

As you know man, with any discussion of suicide, we have to signpost you to support services, such as Samaritans. With suicidal ideation, and dealing with these thoughts, we recommend you speak to a therapist, and find support that can help you work through this. Clearly, in your case, you'll have a...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP HUSTLING MY DOGS)

The IronWill Project: Thursday 14th March 2024 Actions (1) Sales: Daily action points – low ticket product development, workshop development, scorecard development. (2) Coaching delivery: 1 on 1 & group. Working my guys through their process, walking with them, giving them 100%. We are a family in ...
by Lusty69
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lusty's 5'4 fat to fit looking for love log

95.9kg still sick, but symptoms have reduced to just a horrible headache which just means further behind on work but I can spend the day listening to podcasts, if the head gets better I will try read some more of my book learned optimism which I have been mulling over the past 4 months. I think I wi...
by Wnyhg
Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Small Update: One of my girls tried to commit suicide.

This is what sucks about medicine nowadays. I did night call and I was admitting 16 people a night. It’s brutal. Add to that kids, open relationships, and the encompassing responsibilities. Not everyone is built for it and I must admit you’ve done the right thing. It kind of sucks all around. If thi...
by Bman
Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Date w/ Blonde Energetic Dancer, No Pull, and a Lesson in Tantra

Lesson in Tantra Before we get to the date report, let's have quick lesson in Tantra. In Tantra there is the concept of "energy". I'm here to tell you right now that energy as a concept is bullshit. Tantra as a spiritual tradition started by culminating scriptures and practices from many different ...
by september
Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zars new log - actually taking this seriously

I can’t fucking talk to people unless they talk to me first; i can’t fucking approach girls period. I was a housebound khhv who did not even have a concept of talking to people from my own initiative being POSSIBLE until April 2021, age 22. Or even messaging anyone of my own initiative. The only so...
by Lusty69
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

95.5kg 90% recovered but weight gain is expected as I finally did a full proper training session. The good news is my lower body was feeling good, and mobility was great so I finally worked my back squat up to 70kg after not being able to hit depth with just the bar due to pain from injuries and lim...
by colgate
Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - TIME TO EVOLVE BITCHES!!!

thanks for the responses guys! Zug i was honestly hoping you would have a word on my post. underrated and I don't know why my OP has more thanks than your post lol You do it because its part of your routine to live your best life. this feels like my duty in life. i'm going to end up exactly what bro...
by Lusty69
Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Antonio44 and Zug your comments above really hit me in a good way, I appreciate you guys for reading my story and your kind words. 94.9kg today scales showing much lower BF% so I think I have recovered a little from being sick, I feel like my sickness was extended from my Melbourne trip as soon as ...