Search found 241 matches

Return

by Rags2Bitches
Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MOVING APARTMENTS / HAMMERING 2022 GOALS)

Ok this is much much better, finally a proper photographer who knows what she's doing. Facial expressions aren't great but some are workable. I'm considering this as your first real photoshoot and not the gallery of horrors posted earlier. With light faceapp editing (I'll do it for you) , here are o...
by Svadhishthana
Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Haven't been posting as frequently due to life just being crazy, and stress kicking my ass. LOTS of bad habits coming out of the woodwork with possibly going another several hundred thousand dollars in debt for the next 30 years. But one last push to get it done... However, had a nice break with LAY...
by SpongeBob
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

I think I kind of hate myself. I've been trying to push away this feeling but it keeps creeping back... It's been an emotional day today, and I couldn't avoid this anymore. I'm crying just by writing those words as it fucking hurts to face that truth. I don't really know how to organise that post. I...
by PinchePendejo
Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by MakingAComeback
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (STARTING AA PROGRAM)

Thanks bro, if I coud beat my AA, it would make my life a lot better! THURS 23/12/2021 ACTIONS (1) Cold Approach: AA Program Day 5 / 2hrs Approach (2) Gym / Core Others (3) Work (4) Side Hustle: Learn copywriting / Content Creation (5) Stretch Then, going home for Christmas. I hope my photographer g...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (STARTING AA PROGRAM)

THURS 23/12/2021 ACTIONS (1) Cold Approach: 1hr AA Program Day 5 / 2hrs Approach (DONE, was out for 3hr30mins. 1hr of AA drills. Asked 5 women for the time in 27 mins, 10 mins faster than yesterday. Then went onwards and the volume dwindled. It took like 40 mins to ask 5 more women for the time, whe...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas KYIL Community

Hey brothers, From me, a deep and heartfelt thanks for being here and supporting each other in the path to elite lives. Thank you Andy and Radical for developing and maintaining the community. Thank you everyone for helping me, for helping each other, and for getting up and going to work on yourself...
by Svadhishthana
Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Hey folks - just dashing this off real quick. Saw the girl from my last post again. We made the date for Monday, but she points out the spot I chose is closed Monday. Problem with my side of town is that seemingly everything is closed Mondays - scrambling, I find a kinda divey bar that sells burgers...
by Manganiello
Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Officially enters Relationship

Update Part 1/2 Ending the uncertainty and weirdness of the relationship. background Been seeing Viet girl for 3.5 months. Last month she said she wanted to trial an official relationship and see where it went. That NEVER sat well with me. And I told her that. But it was never clear to her how unwe...
by Rags2Bitches
Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Untangling The Gordian Knot: Fixing MAC's OLD

but keep in mind they're all good. You will do well on all the apps with these new pics he will do better, "well" is a stretch. it's a good stepwise improvement though edited pics: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtuTt8EAVDvNgZloGzgf7wvZ2LvQHA?e=f0bCY6 order: 1) black hoodie close up 2) guitar 3) one of the co...
by DiiiieInnerLoser
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How To Maximize Efficiency Using This Website / KYIL Resources.

Have you seen a psychiatrist for your depression? Are you taking any chemicals? This. A couple of years ago I finally admitted myself to therapy for what the therapist diagnosed as mild depression, and it was one of the best things I ever did for myself. It was almost addictive; I looked forward to...
by Mav
Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Randomly decided to log in to forum and responded to Mattscrib message. Saw the posts on here and figured I'd update. Have been through a lot since March. I got my first apartment without roommates, which is nice enough and way better for my mental health. Got a cute kitty who destroys all of my shi...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MAC DEC 2021 BODY PROGRESS PICS BW: 204.5LBS @ 6 FT 5 (Up from 198.8lbs due to festive period, back to the grind Monday) Here we are boys. Starting to get some shape and a little bit of muscle emerging. Still cutting, goal is 185lbs / abs. Hammering the gym, cardio, and diet is solid apart from this...
by D4vidDG
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Short Log - 24 Days Approaching

Hey guys. I approached 5 girls today after walking for 4 hours :'). I missed the one from yesterday. in total I have to do two approaches more Day 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 First approach - I saw this girl from the front and then I passed by. I quickly turned and approached her from the back. I told her th...
by PinchePendejo
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.