Search found 241 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day 6 Failed 3rd Time)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 9 WED 12/01/2022 (1) AA Program: Week 1 Day 6 Drills 3hrs (DONE, failed 4th time) (2) Gym (DONE) In Process (3) Online Dating (4) Stretching (5) Copywriitng Notes: THE HARDCASE KING IS IN THIS BITCH Was out there, and it was brutal. Failed again. Just totally stuck. It was e...
by PinchePendejo
Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by OJB
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Progress Journal (Weight Loss & Money)

A much better week, Summary: 1. On the weight loss end, I kept to the diet this week and dropped -3.8 of the 4.2 lbs I gained. I weigh exactly 221 lbs. I will be honest, it feels like I've been the 220s for a long time, and I am anxious to break into the 210s. I am really pushing to do that by this ...
by Noself
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 27b : WHERE'S THE BEACH BRO? Total: 9 girls (20/20 girls)(4 challenges) After yesterday I felt highly motivated to complete this day and possibly Day 28, 29, 30 today, but I just got tired and it's cold as shit nearly 20ºF (-6ºC). The motivation went down after I completed today and I decided t...
by Manganiello
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga Approaches

Jan 15 1/6 approaches No work 3000 calories (I actually have no idea so I'm just guessing high). -- So getting back into approach has been brutal as fuck. Really hard to get over the initial hump. One thing that made a difference today was I stopped trying to approach girls. And changed my focus to...
by Spider Jerusalem
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log Day 97: Driving to hit my gym goals 🎯

Day 97: 16/01/2022 ✅ Driving to hit my gym goals 🎯 Today I got my car on the drive and charged up the battery as it was a bit slow to start. It's recently passed it's annual check, so I'm now road legal. I've also bought some anti-fog spray for the windscreen and windows and an insulated windscreen...
by Spider Jerusalem
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 97: Driving to hit my gym goals 🎯

Loving the gym planning, Hey Zug I thought about what you said the other day and it’s about time I got off my ass and actually lifted some iron instead of half-assing it from home. I think once I strengthen my core more with proper exercises and use of actual equipment, my back will start to feel t...
by Adam
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Action Log

This Week's Starting Weight: 167.6 This Week's Ending Weight: 168.6 This Week's Average Weight: 166.7 Average Calories/day: 2021 Days since last binge: 53 Gym Workouts: 3/3 Daily 10K Steps: 7/7 Daily Stretch: 7/7 Waist Measurement taken this morning: 84 cm (33.07 in) I'm happy with my exercise habi...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day 6 Failed 5th Time)

Alright buddy boyos, I will not go through with this foolish plan of meeting her next weekend! She was down to come down to see me, which was nice. Her reply to my template was basically she doesn't vibe with casual but ongoing, but she would meet me on a platonic basis. Really I should have said No...
by Mafia
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day 6 Failed 5th Time)

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:24 pm
looksmaxxing
Bro as Chris´s son that he does not know about. Its all about maxing your looks and finding who you want to be in this life and act accordingly.

Serious.
by MakingAComeback
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AInt that the truth brother man, hard out here when you're crawling up shedding the fat, losing the bloat from you face, and getting it all on point. But on the other side is greatness!!! Shit I long for the day when I can just travel the world with a great gal and work furiously on making bank. I w...
by creepo
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

And i did IT again today..another Lay for me yayyy! Met Up with this Chick, During the Date No Kissing or touching...i then told her to Go for a Walk and she follows..then i told her oh wow Here is my Home lets Go upstairs..she is inclined..once over the Magic happened! I would never thought i would...
by Spider Jerusalem
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log Day 99: Buffer post - exhausted from work

Day 99: 18/01/2022 Buffer post - exhausted from work I'm pretty beat from work, so this is just gonna be a crappy one. I'll do a proper update tomorrow - Woke up at 04:10 Hrs - Had Coffee and Contemplation at my Battle Station - Listened to Episode 148 of Andy's Podcast - Day 148: What Counter-Stri...
by Balanzing
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trying to build a new me.

I just found out this forum yesterday, however I've been working on my self improvement since around october 2020. I'm gonna do some introduction, cuz I'm about to turn 36 next week, but the whole issue has been building up since I was a kid, and I really didn't realize the severity of it all till a...
by ovnidos
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

DAY 20:

OLD:
GOT MY FIRST LAY !!! after my ex-gf, daaaaaamn the void inside my stomach is filling uuuuuuuup!

School:

I can't focus any more, but it's near the end! Ask one of my teacher for phD in mechanics, I'll try to do it in a foreign country