Search found 241 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (AA Program Week 1 Day Attempt 7)

Evening check in: Did my wellness consult right after AA program today, had dinner, then shot and edited content. I wasn't happy with my first attempt at making a video on Female Dating Strategy, which is the woman's Red Pill basically, so I did it again today. I ended up shooting a 3 part series, a...
by Manganiello
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help with Tinder photos

TimmyTurner agree with everything, but I'd say aim for a douche still. Cuz I have plenty of relationship seekers that match with me and my profile is pretty douchy. Balanzing What helped me was going through instagram and finding guys with mostly girl followers. Ed Westwick Justin Bieber Zac Efron ...
by Spider Jerusalem
Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 105: Reflections on My Near-Death 💭 Experience and Yesterday's News Today &#

Day 105: 24/01/2022 ✅ Reflections on My Near-Death 💭 Experience and Yesterday's News Today 🗞 Want to start off this post by saying a massive thank you to everyone who posted on my log with messages of support after I almost got killed last night in a near-miss with some dipshit getting chased by th...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #11 Or Flaketown? Only Time Will Tell!)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 10 This chapter of my life, I call winning. Some things in life are beautiful. There are moments that unfold, experiences we gain, sights we behold, and knowledge we gained through contemplation that is special. They’re things that move you deep inside, because you know, d...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Back to Cold Approach / Date 13)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 13 THURS 17/02/2022 I BROKE 50 SUBS ON YOUTUBE! 51 BOYOS!!! ACTION POINTS (1) Dating: Cold Approach (5 Approaches) / Old / Date 14 (5-7hrs total) (2) Body: Gym / Core / Stretching (3) Others: Work 4hrs, Mewing (Chewing 1hr, Tongue Clicks) Bros, THANKS A MILLION for lifting m...
by Bman
Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Date, Pull, No Lay with Emotionless 6 Figure OF Girl from Fet

Thanks kratjeuh , pancakemouse , Holden for the reassurance. I figured she was just a really broken girl and her life was so far out of the norms of society. But always trying to learn when I can. Grateful to have a place to come where others have had an experience like this. Certainly not something...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (2nd CA Number from Japanese Stunner)

Talked to The Bastard on the phone for like 2hrs last night, was a rip roaring call and fuck we have great potential to record content together! Dude is so thoughtful and interesting

MAC
by MakingAComeback
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Grinder Day / Week 14 Vlog )

THANK YOU BROS!!!! I will address your posts. Just back from date 16. Man I am over the moon right now. This was a LOVELY experience. THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 15 FRIDAY 04/03/2022 ACTIONS (1) Dating: Cold Approach 3 hrs / Old / Date 16 (DONE - 4 approaches in 3hrs hammering, worked on the apps, and ...
by pancakemouse
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Journaling my OLD experiences (Big Brach Edition)

Unreal upgrade with these photos. Night and day. The results will follow. I would go with 3-4 photos. The studio shots are best, but you really only want one, maybe two of them, or else it gets repetitive. Then throw in your full body suit photo (cropped to make you look as tall as possible) and you...
by BigBrach
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Journaling my OLD experiences (Big Brach Edition)

And just when you think I called it quits, here am I again. Mainly because of these . Unfortunately, I didn't get my accessories before the shoot, because hell is real and it's actually called customs (They're still there as of typing, lmao). Any fashion advice for future shoots down the line? What ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #19 - 5 Dates In 1 Week!)

Smashed gym. I took the advise outlined by Thrice and Hiesenberg and got more rest last night, I went to bed before 11, and KILLED it in the gym. INSPIRED BY Zug please go to this mans log and priase him for his discipline and work ethic, HE HAS GOT HIMSELF ABS!!!!!!!! WHat a gift you gave to yourse...
by pancakemouse
Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date #19 - 5 Dates In 1 Week!)

I have resistance to game because I believe deeply in connection and I would hate myself if I manipulated a girl into liking me that would make me damn near about to explode. I am however aware this is my fucked head talking and in practice it's just subtle tweaks to come across better. I will brea...
by pancakemouse
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's california log - beaming radiant sun session, instadate with cute+tall 30s chinese girl

How do you get to the raw, passionate, and spontaneous? How do you escalate an interaction as quickly as possible? Energy and compliance . Energy - Are you sinking into your heart? - Are you triangulating your gaze? - Is your tonality low and slow? - Is your posture upright and confident? - Are you ...