Search found 241 matches

Return

by Lusty69
Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lusty's 5'4 fat to fit looking for love log

94.6kg back into the swing of things and super happy the weight is back to moving down after doing squats yesterday and eating late. Training is going well, managed to do barbell back squats with no assistance from a box or anything so basically for pure raw barbell back squats hit a PR without back...
by pancakemouse
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

Terminator wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:34 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:40 pm
baseline Game rule: never write "haha" to a girl, or laugh at something she says via text.
Why not?
Breaks tension and/or needless validation. She should be laughing at what you say, not the other way around. It also doesn't move the interaction forward.
by Thrice
Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

This was a wild experience, I got my first tinder lay Monday night, and a strange one at that. So at about 6 pm, i use a boost with almost no matches, just a couple of girls, one of them is down for a date but next weekend. After dinner I had nothing and knowing I didn't have work the day after and ...
by colgate
Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - staying positive in the face of adversity?

hello here is my list of things i am grateful for right now (in random order) the fact that i have skills allowing me to gain permanent residence in the country with the hottest chicks in the world by next year lacroix for coming to japan last week and pushing me to approach, netting me my first ins...
by Coyote_Tracks1
Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coyote_Tracks1 Progress log

Day 6 GLL AA program (ask first woman for time, leave.) (ask 2nd woman for time & directions to a nearby location, leave) (ask 3rd woman for time, directions, and ask her if she's been there before, leave) (repeat cycle 5 times to talk to 15 women in total) Holy shit was this harder than just asking...
by CainGettingLaid
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Update on the House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity"

House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity" Yeah you read that right. It's happening. Key facts: 4-6 guys, 1 house/big apartment. Private room each, shared kitchen and living/work space 2 years tight community of brothers that support each other pledge against any digital media distraction ful...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness

Biz Daily & Weekly Goals Goals For This Week (1) Produce 1st draft of Consistent Performance Formula. (2) Set up April’s Mini Workshop (3) Develop IronWill Scorecard (4) Finish reading Fanatical Prospecting Daily Targets -Day A & Day B: Day A = Gym Days (Mon, Wed, Thur, Sun) and Day B = Rest Days (...
by Holden
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Creep pics jeopardize the entire forum from a legal perspective. And I never understood it anyway. I got started in this sphere by reading anonymous game writers. Tried their advice. It worked. Never saw "proof" of them with hot girls. But what does it matter? Their advice worked. They could've been...
by pancakemouse
Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@MakingAComeback This forum suffers from the problem of many of the old-style forums it is based on. Experienced users find their helpful comments are buried under dumbass comments from people who don't know what they are talking about. And their more difficult and nuanced questions never get answe...
by hawaii808
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

White Guy In Hawaii Log

Starting this to hopefully add another success story here. Goal is a girlfriend and more. 3 Weeks of Completions Learned a ton, much more to go. 1 phone number (First time ever) 2 conversations where I got here to laugh and smile Bought a DLSR Bought well fitting fashion, ring, shoes, pants, tees, b...
by pancakemouse
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ULTIMATE LIBIDO FIXING & BEAST MODE SEX DRIVE MEGA THREAD

As someone who's been struggling with ED pains for years now, I don't understand why people focus on "libido". First off, I think it's important to define libido. I think the best description is a general level of horniness and desire to think about sex repeatedly. To the point it becomes a distrac...
by Bman
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Update: Starting Van Life, Seeing the Ex-Wife, Advice on Marriage/ LTRs

Update So I’m officially in Denver. Been here less than a week. I had some troubles with the van and had to get repairs in a city halfway between. Spent a few days there including Easter while I waited for a part to come in. The repair itself only took a day. But she’s running just fine now. Alread...
by Bman
Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Update: Starting Van Life, Seeing the Ex-Wife, Advice on Marriage/ LTRs

“Do you think there were important topics of contention you could have brought up earlier that while they wouldn't have saved the relationship, would have led to better outcomes?” - Money. Bring it up as early as possible. - Sex. Figure out what your relationship dynamic is and be sure that both pa...
by pancakemouse
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log.

Thrice wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:24 pm
My 1-year tinder experiment failed completely.
I'm afraid you've been inflicted with @MakingAComeback-brain — inability to recognize your own success
by Bman
Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Doing a Little Kink Night Game; Found the One "Celibate" Girl in the Club

Did a little kink night game yesterday. Zug gave me a heads up that one of the nightclubs here was having its quarterly kink night. Told me it gets hundreds of people, like Shrine did, and the hot ones come out for this. So figured, why not. Only downside for me is my regular bedtime is between 8-9,...