Search found 241 matches

Return

by PinchePendejo
Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MAC BODY PROGRESS UPDATE)

Hey bros. So he responded to the prohormone big time. He was a hardgainer type before, then he upped his protein a lot and hopped on turk. His gym lifts did double and he had little to no soreness. He was half-assing the gym for ages and his gym lifts sucked, so doubling them wasn't anything major, ...
by Potz
Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not there yet with my body but want to get started!

So I've been grinding away at getting into shape for the last 14 months or so (33% body fat at the start, currently at 22%, going to hit 13% this year), recently took it up a bit notch by hiring a strength training coach, lifting 5 days a week with some additional cardio to burn calories. On a high ...
by ovnidos
Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Day 7 : Back to school, out of my lock-down, nothing else to say except I didn't want to miss a day on my log, so I'll have a perfect streak to look at one day. Since a few days I did an Excel with all the habit I want to have, so I can keep myself accountable. C-19: Nightclubs are now closed, bar a...
by Radical
Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Making a youtube

Radical's channel is a good example of having a clear niche and I think it could be a matter of time before Youtube starts testing his channel by recommending it to more men interested in improving their fashion to see how the videos perform but you never know with Youtube it's so random. So far it...
by Manganiello
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STICKY: Manga's Tinder Guide - Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

I had a good start on tinder thanks to the guys on this community. This is me giving back. How I got 9 lays From Tinder in the Very first 6 weeks Why this exists Because I have a unique (possibly fleeting) perspective on racking lays quickly from day 1 of being online. And I want to share it. (I'm a...
by Holden
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, can we talk about daygaming? (My reservations)

You're either going to do it or you won't. Not sure what the point of this thread even is. There are a few guys in this space whose advice helped me in a real, tangible, practical way. Chris is one of them. I don't give two shits if he's a "fraud" or not. He could have outsourced all his writing to ...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (WK 1 DAY 6 AA PROGRAM)

Thanks bro. Caleb Jones is quite brilliant, really smart man for sure. Definitely enjoying his content and ideas. Love how he drills the important of location independent income into guys. I know you're deep into this yourself, and I am looking forward to the time when you are clearing 6 figures and...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (WK 1 DAY 6 AA PROGRAM)

Hey Zug. I actually typed that part like an idiot - so what I meant was, walking around for 4hrs doing the AA program is more cardio/activity than I have been used to for 2-3 weeks. It was the norm before the festive slowdown lol. So right now I am just going through the adjustment phase. Ideally, I...
by Noself
Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 23 : SESAME STREET Total: Approx. 55 girls (55/30 girls) (3 challenges) This day wasn't bad at all, I redid the day because I didn't know if groups of girls counted as a one approach or not. I did get two "bad" reactions both on girls with partners. The first one was just a boyfriend with a sti...
by Noself
Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself’s AA Program Log

Day 24a : BIRTHDAY Total: 22 girls (22/30 girls) Day 24b : BIRTHDAY Total: 8 girls (30/30 girls) (1 challenge) This day was roughly scattered across several days, I've been slacking on logging everything each day. Now for the actual drill, was a pretty fun drill, since I took some time from doing t...
by spencers94
Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got my first tattoo!!

Hey guys! I just got my first tattoo this evening. I'm super happy with it and the process was easier than I expected. I can't wait to get some more done in the future!

It's a gemini symbol by the way since I'm a gemini - born in June.
by MakingAComeback
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (PULLED FROM DATE #9 BLUEBALLS!)

PULLED FROM DATE 9

Date from like 1 - 8pm!

Brought her back home. Made out for ages. No sex, she didn't want to on the 1st date. But we will smash soon.

She was an awesome gal. First time I've had blue balls, my nuts hurt like hell LMAO

MAC